2016 DNC Discussion

One stark contrast I've noticed between HRC And The Trump...Trump always has his family with him while HRC is almost always going solo...interesting..

If you haven't seen Bill out stumping, you've not been paying attention.

If you haven't seen Bill out stumping, you've not been paying attention.

Oh I've seen him. But my point still remains. Trumps family is with him a lot..HRC..not so much. I bet its almost impossible to get her and Bill in the same county let alone in front of the same camera.

What that says to me is that while Trump is pretty bombastic at times he seems to have a pretty close family which is something I like to see in politicians. Obama has it, Bush had it..but The Clintons, its a dysfunctional loony farm that almost comes off as being pro misogynistic. Every day HRC has stayed married to Bill is just another day telling women its ok for your husband to cheat on you and treat you like a second class citizen.

Her staying with him just shows its all for show and a future power grab...aka she is untrustworthy which has literally been proven time and time again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Oh I've seen him. But my point still remains. Trumps family is with him a lot..HRC..not so much. I bet its almost impossible to get her and Bill in the same county let alone in front of the same camera.

What that says to me is that while Trump is pretty bombastic at times he seems to have a pretty close family which is something I like to see in politicians. Obama has it, Bush had it..but The Clintons, its a dysfunctional loony farm that almost comes off as being pro misogynistic. Every day HRC has stayed married to Bill is just another day telling women its ok for your husband to cheat on you and treat you like a second class citizen.

Her staying with him just shows its all for show and a future power grab...aka she is untrustworthy which has literally been proven time and time again.

Trump has been married 3 times and cheated on every single one of his wives. Family values? Trump isn't the one I'd model as a great family man. You are correct on the Obama and Bush family though.

Reactions: 3 people

That's funny right there. And your gal Hillary doesn't lie?

So you will be voting for a known lying criminal to be President & one you trust to answer that 3 am phone call for help.

Get your head out of your ass.....the air is cleaner.

Trump has been married 3 times and cheated on every single one of his wives. Family values? Trump isn't the one I'd model as a great family man. You are correct on the Obama and Bush family though.

I cant fault a guy for cheating on his wife. Hell I can totally understand why Bill cheated and he didn't even go for good looking chicks. But the fact is Trumps current wife is with him and the kids from his previous marriages are with him as well and are supporting him.

HRC on the other hand, like I said, rides solo a lot which I find brings a lot of truth to the rumors of her being a word that rhymes with bunt.

That's funny right there. And your gal Hillary doesn't lie?

So you will be voting for a known lying criminal to be President & one you trust to answer that 3 am phone call for help.

Get your head out of your ass.....the air is cleaner.

Lol I hate HRC equally as I much as I do Trump. Both are corrupt and liars that only care for themselves and will be terrible for our country.

You sir get your head out of your ass and wake up and realize how evil both are.

I cant fault a guy for cheating on his wife. Hell I can totally understand why Bill cheated and he didn't even go for good looking chicks. But the fact is Trumps current wife is with him and the kids from his previous marriages are with him as well and are supporting him.

HRC on the other hand, like I said, rides solo a lot which I find brings a lot of truth to the rumors of her being a word that rhymes with bunt.

I'm not arguing that she's not. But Trump is a pos and isn't some great family man.

LOL - he's a billionaire, dude. If he was taping and mudding sheet rock for a living, I doubt they'd be glued to his hip.

:eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
LOL - he's a billionaire, dude. If he was taping and mudding sheet rock for a living, I doubt they'd be glued to his hip.

:eek:lol:

Of course they would. That muddin' and tapin is paying the bills for Ivy Sue and Donnie Jr's wedding.

Lol I hate HRC equally as I much as I do Trump. Both are corrupt and liars that only care for themselves and will be terrible for our country.

You sir get your head out of your ass and wake up and realize how evil both are.

Ha...it sounds like you really hate Hillary as much there sparky. Nobody here is convinced of that revelation.

Keep that Obama dream alive w/your vote for Hillary though.

I'm not arguing that she's not. But Trump is a pos and isn't some great family man.

I think he is a great family guy. Banged hot chicks, moved on to others, kept making money, kids turned out ok. It almost mirrors my life minus the having kids part...or making that much money. I do have better hair though.

I think he is a great family guy. Banged hot chicks, moved on to others, kept making money, kids turned out ok. It almost mirrors my life minus the having kids part...or making that much money. I do have better hair though.
So, basically you banged hot chicks and moved on to others? OB hacked into 79's account.

Runt?? She doesn't look that small.

All of the kids are collecting paychecks from the donations raised by Trump.

Of course they would. That muddin' and tapin is paying the bills for Ivy Sue and Donnie Jr's wedding.

I want to live in the world where broke, overweight blowhards with bad hair get to bang supermodels.

VN Store

Back