2015 VolNation Season Pick Contest Week 13 (FINAL WEEK)

Started to take USC and changed to UCLA the last minute:thud: CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS:rock:GO VOLS BUCK BAMA

Congrads to the 2 winners. I blew it the last week even though I got 8 games correct. I needed 9 & a closer tiebreaker prediction. It was fun though guys. I didn't even keep up with the standings all season long.

I checked after week #3 & I was in like 55th place so I didn't even check again until the final week left. I seen that I was tied for 2nd & was surprised.

I wonder how many dropped in the standings because of not coming back here to make their predictions week to week? I almost forgot myself on several occasions.

I bet there was several & that was a big factor in me making a jump in the standings too. Anyhow, enjoyed it guys & we'll do this again next season guys. Thanks!

Any word from the co-champion?

Daddy's got Christmas presents to buy...

24 more hours, or I claim it all by default. ;)

I'll email him and if I don't hear back today I'll go ahead and send yours. Send me he mail address where you'd like the card sent.

I posted for week 12. What happened? I got 9 right but didn't see anything listed for me. My only miss was UCLA!:rock:

The final week isn't up yet! This is week 14 this week!:ermm:

I had 10 games in this week's NCAA pick'em with 8 of them being conference Champioship games.:yes:

Last edited:
Gift cards have been sent, gentlemen. :hi:

I posted for week 12. What happened? I got 9 right but didn't see anything listed for me. My only miss was UCLA!:rock:

The final week isn't up yet! This is week 14 this week!:ermm:

I had 10 games in this week's NCAA pick'em with 8 of them being conference Champioship games.:yes:

What are you talking about? Week #13 was the final week buddy. No more competition weeks. This weeks conference championship games mean nothing in this contest that's already over. LOL! :)

Missed a Top Ten finish by one game and thinking about the losses on goofy endings this year like Michigan's attempted punt and Nebraska's WR coming back inbounds and BYU hitting a Hail Mary. Fun season of picking. I use this contest to help set my TV viewing for the day. Great stuff as always!

VN Store

Back