2015 VolNation Season Pick Contest Week 13 (FINAL WEEK)

I didn't see anything about the fax until today and I got 8 right this week. I can't complain too much as this was a free tournament, but I'd like to know where I would have finished had my picks counted. Kind of sucks to not check the thread and lose despite picking well.

LOL - you're good.

The poster was joking. Basically, if everyone faxed in their picks to GatorZone (not sure why he chose this number), Freak wouldn't get them, thus he would have a chance.

LOL - you're good.

The poster was joking. Basically, if everyone faxed in their picks to GatorZone (not sure why he chose this number), Freak wouldn't get them, thus he would have a chance.

Yes, I was joking. Thought the Gator athletic department was a humorous touch...

That's what I did. I think 7 behind so I took a gamble... Only one of my upsets were correct but I.know i I went with the favorites it would do me no good.

I never stop taking whoever I think will win. The strategy of being different only has a realistic chance of working if you're right behind the leader, and it would help to know who he's taking.

I went 9-1 this week, but this was a week when 9-1 isn't too exciting. The Vegas favorites went 10-0. My loss was the Egg Bowl.

Is the final standing up-to-date or not? I was tied for 2nd entering the final week. Now, I see the standings still the same with Mikevol44 taking 1st place. Is this the final results or haven't been updated yet? Thanks guys!

Is the final standing up-to-date or not? I was tied for 2nd entering the final week. Now, I see the standings still the same with Mikevol44 taking 1st place. Is this the final results or haven't been updated yet? Thanks guys!

I got 8 right....how many did you get right?

I got 9 right i think and i was 1 behind you. IF he hit all 10 he wins.:thud:but if he does CONGRATS ANYWAY:salute:

I got 10, but that would only tie us up.

I did have 62 as the tie breaker, if that matters.

Fun season. Good job all.

Last edited:
I got 8 right....how many did you get right?

I think that I got 8 right too. It won't matter if I got 8 right if you did too. :) You should be the winner. That's why I asked if the results are up-to-date.

I know I got really close on the tiebreaker this week for total points. I picked 78 & the Stanford/Notre Dame game had 74 points scored.

I still have to ask somebody over this contest is the standings/results final or up-to-date? We need to know because it's now over. Who's the official winner of the overall contest? Thanks!

I think that I got 8 right too. It won't matter if I got 8 right if you did too. :) You should be the winner. That's why I asked if the results are up-to-date.

I know I got really close on the tiebreaker this week for total points. I picked 78 & the Stanford/Notre Dame game had 74 points scored.

I still have to ask somebody over this contest is the standings/results final or up-to-date? We need to know because it's now over. Who's the official winner of the overall contest? Thanks!

I think the tie breaker was for the UCLA v USC game.

I think the tie breaker was for the UCLA v USC game.

Are you sure? Anyhow, I know the standings aren't up-to-date now. Week before last picks are still showing up in the current standings category. That means this past weeks haven't been tallied yet.

Are you sure? Anyhow, I know the standings aren't up-to-date now. Week before last picks are still showing up in the current standings category. That means this past weeks haven't been tallied yet.

Isn't it always for the last game on the sheet?

I got 10, but that would only tie us up.

I did have 62 as the tie breaker, if that matters.

Fun season. Good job all.

You probably won then......with the tie breaker....and congrats to you for hitting 10--you deserve to win....I had two straight weeks of 6-4...can't win that way...Great fun!

Thanks, Freak for doing this....I don't go looking for other boards out there, but it would be hard to imagine a fan forum out there managed better than Volnation!

You do a GREAT JOB!! :clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
You probably won then......with the tie breaker....and congrats to you for hitting 10--you deserve to win....I had two straight weeks of 6-4...can't win that way...Great fun!

Thanks, Freak for doing this....I don't go looking for other boards out there, but it would be hard to imagine a fan forum out there managed better than Volnation!

Freak needs to let us know, post haste. I can't keep hitting refresh all night. I'll end up divorced.

Reactions: 2 people

What did you pick on the tiebreaker for total points? It would come down to that it appears. You both would have 92 total points along with terrypedigo. I would have 91 with the 8 points this week.

Daj2576 said he picked 62 points for the tiebreaker. We need to know what terrypedigo picked for the tiebreaker. It comes down to what you 3 picked as tiebreakers.

I missed out by one point I believe with 91 total points. I would end up 4th after sorting out how you 3 finish.

Last edited:
Wow it looks like there was a four way tie at the top. It's came down to the points in the final game.

The final game had 61 final points and daj2576 had 62 and fatvol had 60. So it looks like we have a tie. What are the odds?

I'll let you two decide whether you want me to have a tiebreaker this last week for the winner or if you guys want to split the prize.

I'm uploading the results now.

Thanks to everyone who played this year.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow it looks like there was a four way tie at the top. It's came down to the points in the final game.

The final game had 61 final points and daj2576 had 62 and fatvol had 60. So it looks like we have a tie. What are the odds?

I'll let you two decide whether you want me to have a tiebreaker this last week for the winner or if you guys want to split the prize.

I'm uploading the results now.

Thanks to everyone who played this year.

I've always been a fan of Thunderdome.

But I kind of like 150$ too.

I'll take the latter, and some sort of guru tag on my avatar. ;)

Thanks freak.

Reactions: 1 person
I've always been a fan of Thunderdome.

But I kind of like 150$ too.

I'll take the latter, and some sort of guru tag on my avatar. ;)

Thanks freak.

Let's see if fatvol is good with that and we'll go from there. Congrats man. :hi:

VN Store

Back