2015 NBA Pre-Draft Thread

Jazz are going to end up with Kaminsky. It's destiny. He's a great compliment to Gobert, so I'm fine with it.

Agree with the top 6, WCS is underrated but Hezonja should be somewhere in there. The Kings really like him. Kaminsky will probably go to Charlotte too

Completely forgot about him. Good catch. I'd proably slide him somewhere in that 5-10 range. Kings wouldn't be bad at all. If the Kings don't draft WCS, I could definitely see him falling out of the top 10, so maybe that could be where Hezonja fits. Kaminsky is right there at the border for me. I'm not as big on him as others. I guess swapping Zeller for Frank wouldn't be bad at all.

My sleepers:

D Wright - Utah (may be best player in draft)
K Collinsworth - BYU
C Walden - E Kentucky
T McConnel - Arizona
K Smith - LA Tech

Maybes:
M Harrell - Louisville
A White - Iowa

Some of you might find it interesting that wins produced model ranks G Payton II as the 3rd best college SG last year, though he's not in the draft.

Lakers and Knicks are both drafting in top 5 tonight for the 1st time since 1979.

I've been semi tracking GP2, great defender with way more athleticism than his dad. I hope he gets drafted next year and sticks, though I'm not sure about his position at the next level.

My methodology for drafting is looking at this list, and then I'd look at who has raw athleticism, and I'd factor age, fit, and conference.

Wins produced ranks the top college guys in the draft this way:

D Wright
Towns
Okafor
WCS
Kaminsky
J Grant
T Jones
Russell
Portis
Looney
S Johnson