2014 SEC Championship Game: #1 Alabama v. #16 Missouri (4:00 PM, CBS)

If Bama loses, doesn't that bump SEC teams down a notch in the bowl games? At some point, someone is going to sweat being left out, or maybe being some sort of fill-in in the Godforsaken Bowl.

If Bama loses? You think the SEC would allow that? In this situation?

Reactions: 1 person
Lane Kiffin, coordinator of the year. (Sometimes.)

This is not going to end well for Missouri.

"There's a player down on the field. Wait, no, he's just tying his shoe."
- Verne Lundquist

smh

And judging by the first drive, Alabama doesn't need anyone's help.

No they're the better team no doubt. But if they did need help they'd get it.

When was the last time an underdog won the SECC game? And what were they ranked?

This game is going to be over in the first qtr; actually it was probably over before it started

No they're the better team no doubt. But if they did need help they'd get it.

When was the last time an underdog won the SECC game? And what were they ranked?

I don't know. East has been bad for a while though so the West winning doesn't come as a surprise for the time being that the favorites always win.

Oh lawd, bad as I hate Alabama they get better every game. This one could be over quickly.

If alabama wants to play the hurry up with mizzu they will lose. They are too big, too fat, and they are playing a master at that game. They are only going to be able to mix the hurry up into the game when needed. I say it every time...alabama comes at you in waves. You will have your chance. take your opportunities when they show themselves.

Bama should win since they are the better team but mizzou is also a scrappy team that can make it interesting. You can count on the refs taking over the game if mizzou makes it interesting.

I honestly have my doubts that Mizzou will make it interesting. Saban is going to pull out all the stops to make sure Bama gets in the playoff.

Mizzou is in trouble, IMO.

Go Vols.

This game is going to be over in the first qtr; actually it was probably over before it started

Maybe, but don't be surprised if Bama takes a big lead then takes a nap. And Mizzou slowly works their way back into it. Fits both teams profiles.

But Bama will win no doubt.

If alabama wants to play the hurry up with mizzu they will lose. They are too big, too fat, and they are playing a master at that game. They are only going to be able to mix the hurry up into the game when needed. I say it every time...alabama comes at you in waves. You will have your chance. take your opportunities when they show themselves.

Are you serious?

Maybe, but don't be surprised if Bama takes a big lead then takes a nap. And Mizzou slowly works their way back into it. Fits both teams profiles.

But Bama will win no doubt.

exactly. bama can not go the whole game at that speed..

VN Store

Back