2014 Current Commits/Targets

Hey OCI, you may wante to add OL-Sharpe to our top offensive target list. He is most likely taking an official this coming week.

I'm sure this has been discussed in great length and I'm sorry but I don't come on the recruiting forum much, but is Tennessee going to sign a quarterback in this class or not?

Thanks

I'm sure this has been discussed in great length and I'm sorry but I don't come on the recruiting forum much, but is Tennessee going to sign a quarterback in this class or not?

Thanks

Not looking like it, and IMO won't happen. Going for a stud 5 star next class, will have a nice sell on being the guy even though we have a couple young guys. I bet we bag one pretty early after this signing day.

Not looking like it, and IMO won't happen. Going for a stud 5 star next class, will have a nice sell on being the guy even though we have a couple young guys. I bet we bag one pretty early after this signing day.

I guess that's good because Fergs will likely be a RS-Frosh next year anyway. Looks like we need at least one more DT and perhaps another RB correct?

@EMcKinneyESPN: No. 7 overall prospect on the road again, as Adoree' Jackson is scheduled to officially visit Tennessee this weekend"

Reactions: 9 people
Hey OCI, ESPN 300 WR Johnnie Dixon is planning on taking an OV for the Candy game.

And RB Chris James from Illinois seems to be heavily recruited by us and may OV as well.

Reactions: 1 person
OCI are you changing evan berry to RB/WR? The video recently posted in his thread he mentions that as where he is going to be starting out

or do you think he gets moved pretty quick to DB?

OCI are you changing evan berry to RB/WR? The video recently posted in his thread he mentions that as where he is going to be starting out

or do you think he gets moved pretty quick to DB?

I think he's a CB only because that is what all the analysts say.

I think Butch Jones understands the rules to mean that he can sign 25 players on offense and 25 on defense. Other than that, I have no idea how this is going to work.

Reactions: 12 people
OCI, you've got four listed as 'signed,' but didn't they only sign their Financial Aid agreements, similar to what Malone did? That doesn't mean they've signed an LOI and are locked into UT yet, right?

VN Store

Back