2014 Current Commits/Targets

Thanks guys for doing all this research. Many of us don't subscribe to any type of recruiting services so you guys are our only source. Stay positive and keep up the good work. GBO VFL

I've been gone for 10+ days. Went out of town. I know the list is different so can someone summarize the commits and decommits in that time period? Did we lose anyone it really hurts to lose?

Added Hendrix commitment. It's almost as if Butch told him when to commit...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
So that makes 27. If we can only sign 30, then are 2 of the 3 remaining slots reserved for the Berry's?

i cant wait to see the meltdown that happens once we reach 29 commits and the Berry's still arent committed... even though they will be part of this class

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
There isn't anyone on the commit list that I am willing to part with but we still have at least 3 or 4 that are ready to jump on. Oh man I need a drink. Is it to early?

So our main recruiting problem is that so many great recruits want to be Vols that we are running out of space?!

This is a "my wife is too beautiful" or "what should I do with all my money" sort of problem. Excited to see how this plays out.

Reactions: 8 people
So our main recruiting problem is that so many great recruits want to be Vols that we are running out of space?!

This is a "my wife is too beautiful" or "what should I do with all my money" sort of problem. Excited to see how this plays out.

I've got all these great job offers. I don't know which one to pick.

Reactions: 2 people

I've got all these great job offers. I don't know which one to pick.

No matter how much pizza I eat I can't seem to obscure these rock hard abs.

There isn't anyone on the commit list that I am willing to part with but we still have at least 3 or 4 that are ready to jump on. Oh man I need a drink. Is it to early?

I love all of our commits, but I really love Mosely and the Berrys...
Either way I am excited.

OP: chris james, david sharpe, abu lamin, and maybe jakob johnson should all be listed under top targets.

Has anyone else noticed there are only 2 commitments on our defense thar arnt 4 stars and their both very underated

VN Store

Back