2013 OFFICIAL SIGNING DAY THREAD!!! (first post will be updated)

Looking forward to the CBJ press conference. Hopefully he can generate some excitement into this fanbase about the kids that did choose to be Vols & be apart of turning this thing around.

Seeing that CDD never made an attempt to get to know the local High School coaches put CBJ behind the eight ball right off the bat.

I am not saying I hope so but, Vonn could go to Ohio State and be a bust, Chances are he will be on a really good team with a chance at championships and rings....that is probably not going to be the case au Tennessee for awhile

im excited to see them coach up our guys and see what we can do with recruits next year when they've had a full season. If we were in with big names this year next year we should be able to lock them down...and get "some true vol fans to play for us"

I am not saying I hope so but, Vonn could go to Ohio State and be a bust, Chances are he will be on a really good team with a chance at championships and rings....that is probably not going to be the case au Tennessee for awhile

Yea he can holler all that crap about being a long lifetime Vol fan when really he's a typical high profile recruit.

Reactions: 2 people
Things on UT checklist for the future:
Spurrier retires- This would be great for us in that state with recruits
Saban gets old and loses his edge- It will happen eventually. Time frame for that is harder to know.
Auburn finally goes on probation- Not sure this will ever happen
Richt retires and UG hires Dooley!- Ok, I'm sorry.
Something bad happens at Clemson. They have been getting guys for years that should be Vols damnit!

what a great job CBJ and staff have done only 7 weeks on the job to form relationships that were broken and get new ones...we'll be okay!! GBO

I feel so much better.

Great job? If I almost completed my missions at work, no-one would say great job. I've heard nothing but talk from this staff on Twitter so far. There is no proof of anything. Just rumors. Produce or gtfo imo....

we will suck for years to come thanks to cheek and hart. jones has shown he can't recruit on the sec level. hell dooley did better.

Are you kidding me? He has been here less than two months and you say he can't recruit on the SEC level? This has got to be one of the more stupid posts that I have seen on this site. (And there have been plenty of them)!

VN Store

Back