2013 OFFICIAL SIGNING DAY THREAD!!! (first post will be updated)

Ainge is the best UT insider :lol:

All the other guys consistent get things wrong lol. Kind of sad.

I'm not claiming ainge knows it all he was staying that people are noticing Jones and staff as recruiters and that we should not judge him on a class that was doomed by doolander!

I don't think we have seen the coaches since the Bell announcement. Have we? That may have shocked them as well.

Bell went to OSU because Myer's unbelievable winning percentage.

I think CBJ can win some match ups that he is not suppose to. This will bring recruits in the future. Wins will bring more recruits than recruits (not properly coached) will bring wins. See Kiffin's USC team

Reactions: 1 person
Does anyone else want to Punch Dooley in the face. It really is tough being a Vol, watching one of the reasons we are so bad on TV talking about recruiting. Also watching Ole Miss come out of nowhere.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not claiming ainge knows it all he was staying that people are noticing Jones and staff as recruiters and that we should not judge him on a class that was doomed by doolander!
I was serious. Ainge is accurate. Hubbs and PFort let me down. Rucker is a moron and Callahan is okay at best.

Don't get me started about some VN "insiders"..

I have yet to hear Ainge say anything wrong. Get him a job at 247 or Rivals...

what a great job CBJ and staff have done only 7 weeks on the job to form relationships that were broken and get new ones...we'll be okay!! GBO

Reactions: 4 people
I was really surprised about how today would turn out but then again I wasn't with the way our luck is anymore.

yeah, but he's still a 4 star on the other 3 rating services, so what's your point (beside that you hang on all things negative)?

I honestly don't know how some of these jokers even get out of bed on a daily basis. We lose out on 1 recruit and it's time to throw in the towel? Ironically, I'm sure more than a few of these folks will gladly trash the team for 'giving up on the field' or 'throwing in the towel when things get tough.'

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back