2013 NC WR Marquez North (UT signee)

Hunter is an Olympic level athlete. We all knew that when he was coming in. Harris doesn't attack the ball like JH11 did in HS either. Harris will still be good though and I really wish we could pull North in this class.

Would you take both (Harris, North) in this class? Is E Massington better than those two? Would we take all three?

3. WR Marquez North, Charlotte (N.C.) Mallard Creek:

North has a great mix of speed and size at the wide receiver position. He is tough for any defensive back to press at the line of scrimmage with or physical with in routes. The 6-foot-3, 205-pound Rivals100 standout does a good job of getting in and out of his routes and making cuts to create separation. North has the ability to stretch the field and go vertical as well.
-Rivals.

This kid is Da'rick 2.0 IMO. Hope he turns out the same way when he chooses where he will go to school.

Is there a nash nance and daddy involved? If not then he isn't darick 2.0.

You sound like my 2 year old whining when she doesn't get her way. I knew one of you puppy fans would comment on this. The pups could have offered Nance just like we did, but you didn't. Your loss, our gain. Get over it...it's been over 2 years now.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 6 people
You sound like my 2 year old whining when she doesn't get her way. I knew one of you puppy fans would comment on this. The pups could have offered Nance just like we did, but you didn't. Your loss, our gain. Get over it...it's been over 2 years now.

you brought up darick so the facts were brought out how north isn't darick2.0.. if you don't want to discuss something from 2 years ago then don't bring it. if you are going to make ridiculous comments expect information to be brought up about it.

you brought up darick so the facts were brought out how north isn't darick2.0.. if you don't want to discuss something from 2 years ago then don't bring it. if you are going to make ridiculous comments expect information to be brought up about it.

You're clueless lil pup! Do you think I am saying he's Da'rick 2.0 in reference to his recruitment? I am referring to his measurables and style of game that he could bring to our offense...Da'rick 2.0. Like I said let the recruitment of Da'rick go. You lost that battle, when all you had to do was offer Nance a scholly. You win some, you lose some. That's the way the recruiting game goes.

Fortenberry's interview with North at Rivals 5star challenge...

It went real well. I got to see the facility, it was probably the top facilities I've seen so far. The stadium was huge, it's bigger than the Carolina Panther stadium. I just feels like they breathe football there and have a great atmosphere. I'm going to take an unofficial visit there, because I can just drive there, for a game this season

North intrigued by Vols - Rivals.com Video

Reactions: 6 people
Hopefully once our offense hits the field we will start to see more of those elite WRs give UT a serious look.

North isn't very physical on the field.. his tape is similar to Zach Rogers play from highschool, but with his specs 6'4" 212lbs he reminds me of a Cordarrelle Patterson from a standpoint of pure speed

VN Store

Back