2013 NC WR Marquez North (UT signee)

I am hoping to make first game of the season when North visits Riley Ferguson and Butler. A lot of D-1 talent should be on the field.

The state of North Carolina's top prospect has not narrowed his list of 20-plus scholarship offers down, and does not foresee that happening in the near future. He has visited just four schools thus far in the recruiting process -- North Carolina, N.C. State, South Carolina and Tennessee -- with a trip to Knoxville being his most recent stop.

"I didn't get a chance to see them play football or anything, but the facility is amazing," North said. "It is the best facility I have seen so far."

Trips to Florida, Georgia, LSU and Ohio State were being considered for the summer. North still would like to see those schools, but has no future visits set and is not sure if he will be able to make it to those campuses before the fall.
-Rivals.

North has indicated what he wants out of a college to Rivals.com. UT seems to fit the bill well.

"I just want a team that is hungry and wants to win, has a real explosive offense and a great coaching staff," North said.
-Rivals.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm just glad that he made UT a priority to visit over the summer. From looking at his list of schools he intended to visit during the summer (which is obviously not over), he visited UT out a very big-time list, and he has no future visits set so far. He'll be back in school/practicing in just over a month, so that's big.

North is an AJ Green Stan. so I kinda wonder if/how UGA plays into his recruitment

North took a visit to Tennessee recently, and came away impressed with what the Volunteers had to offer.

"Tennessee was real nice," he said. "Their facilities are huge, and their coaches are really energetic. It was a cool place to go. That has been the only visit I have taken this summer."
-Rivals.com.

Marquez North about to take off. @RivalsCNee said he's looked good today. Visited Tennessee a few weeks ago.

-Paul Fortenberry

AwGIAauCMAAXZTM.jpg:medium

whos his qb? kid has a pretty good arm. underthrew a couple but has a pretty strong arm and seems pretty accurate. of course having a reciever like north makes anybody look good. just wondering if the qb is also a d1 schollie kind of guy.

Harris is no where near Hunter. They are two good WRs no doubt though.

Honestly nobody knows that. Nobody knew Hunter was going to be this good and hyped once he got in school. I mean he was a4 star but wasnt a 5 star top WR in the country like he has the potential to be.

yep grew up a dawg fan and is a huge aj green fan. will be giving us a summer visit and an official. uga is definately in the mix bigtime for north.

good god please be darick 2.0 both in his committment and spurning of ga and his future production for us on the field.

Honestly nobody knows that. Nobody knew Hunter was going to be this good and hyped once he got in school. I mean he was a4 star but wasnt a 5 star top WR in the country like he has the potential to be.

Hunter is an Olympic level athlete. We all knew that when he was coming in. Harris doesn't attack the ball like JH11 did in HS either. Harris will still be good though and I really wish we could pull North in this class.

VN Store

Back