2013 F Austin Nichols (Memphis Briarcrest)

I really didn't know a Huntington High existed until you mentioned it TBH lol. I always thought Patterson played at Huntington Prep though.

Either way....I'd be FINE getting this kid! :rock:

Huntington Prep is private, Huntington High is public.

SIAP but Rucker on 247 said that Kevin Stallings had his in home visit w/ Austin on Saturday night during the UF/UT game & that supposedly Austin's dad was cheering very loudly for Tennessee & it annoyed Stallings. Lol.

Rucker said from the sources he has talked to Vandy isn't in the hunt that much & it's really down to UT/Duke.

I thought Nichols had his visit to Vandy last weekend, not an in-home.

Nichols will be a vol, J3 pretty unlikely.CCM may monitor some big through the year, but look for a Landry, hubbs, davis and Nichols class.

Very much different. Nichols has more range and handles the ball a lot better. He's a terrific passer. Stokes is more of a true center and can bang in the paint. They would compliment each other very nicely if they get the chance to play together.

So Nichols is more Tobias-esque, if you will? Man, I wish Tobias had stayed.

I would for sure compare him more to Tobias than Stokes.

Tennessee. I'm telling you. Duke shouldn't scare anyone. He's going to go because it's Coach K and Duke. He's a VOL. No worries here.

I wish people would stop with the "I wish Tobias had stayed." If Tobias had stayed we wouldn't have had a scholly for Stokes and he wouldn't be here right now. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I've always understood it.

I wish people would stop with the "I wish Tobias had stayed." If Tobias had stayed we wouldn't have had a scholly for Stokes and he wouldn't be here right now. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I've always understood it.

If Tobias had stayed, I doubt Dwight Miller is a Vol.

IMO.

Yes pretty much. But maybe CCM wouldn't have picked up Q or Wes and left one open?

I stand corrected, then. Stokes and Tobias with Maymon. Yeah that would have been epic for sure.

I stand corrected, then. Stokes and Tobias with Maymon. Yeah that would have been epic for sure.

Tobias at the 3 position in that line up would've been spectacular. I would've forfeited a year or two off the back end of my life to have seen that.

VN Store

Back