*** 2011 OFFICIAL SIGNING DAY thread *** 27 signed (updated 2:00)

Things heating up on the Dawson thread. He is apparently denying that he is coming to Tennessee. I'm guessing that the kids at his school are asking him and he is saying "no" just to make his announcement a real announcement. He could be a Trojan though.

rucker last night...

Vols added another 4-star tonight: Florida DE Curt Maggitt chooses Vols over Gators. Nation's No. 93 overall player. Strong, strong day.

OP has Maggitt at 11am today.

?????

Things heating up on the Dawson thread. He is apparently denying that he is coming to Tennessee. I'm guessing that the kids at his school are asking him and he is saying "no" just to make his announcement a real announcement. He could be a Trojan though.

all speculation......no use in guessing around with less than 30 mins to him announcing

Arnett is stuck at home...14 inches of snow according to the RT that Rucker just posted on his Twitter.

vaughtsviews Vaughts' Views
New info on Dawson. Won't be Tennessee. Looks like it will be USC and Lane Kiffin in a major, major surprise to me
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

my texts from TOS are delayed from you guys.....i guess i don't have a problem reading it on here before I get it on my phone.

WadeOn1420: 4 star MI WR and #Vols commit DeAnthony Arnett can't get out of his driveway this morning to fax in his LOI, says there's 13 inches of snow.

VN Store

Back