*** 2011 OFFICIAL SIGNING DAY thread *** 27 signed (updated 2:00)

i kinda agree with the other people on here that wish at least a couple of our commits would've waited till today. Don't get me wrong, i'm extremely happy with this class. But i've been running errands all morning, i get home a few minutes ago, turn on the tv, and every single damn guy we had left on our board went somewhere else!!!!! I guess arnett was full of shat in that tweet last night. Oh well i guess i'm just being selfish. Oops, my bad, i forgot Tiny announced today. That makes me feel better now. GBO:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::dance2::dance2:

Freak and the rest of VN,

Thanks for a great NSD on VolNation. Site ran extremely well and all the updates made it another enjoyable day. I do however need an application to be on the VolNation staff because after a very unproductive day, I might not have a job tomorrow. Only kidding...GBO!

this should be a Great yr!!!

&& Freak i need help with a sig. someone told me to come to u with help?

Great job Freak!! great job with the updates and everything. I'm glad we got somebody so dedicated!! keep up the good work man :rock:

Cyrus K is officially re-thinking Auburn, according to ESPN. Auburn never received an LOI.

All three of his previously considered schools are supposedly in the running. Crazy.

Cyrus K is officially re-thinking Auburn, according to ESPN. Auburn never received an LOI.

All three of his previously considered schools are supposedly in the running. Crazy.

i heard his family was pissed about his choice. LOL you think they'd had all this figured out before today?!?!

i said it somewhere else, and it's worth repeating here:

A HUGE year out of Hughes will make us all forget about Wright and Jernigan.

i heard his family was pissed about his choice. LOL you think they'd had all this figured out before today?!?!

I think that him and his brother are just playing with the tigers.....They will both play for satan's team...i mean saban :loco: :loco: :loco:

I really like the way that Coach Dooley is recruiting. Maybe these kids will stay on the roster.

We moved up here a year ago from Florida. I have two boys that play football and had dreams of attending other D1 schools. However, after attending Coach Dooley's camp last summer, they would love to play under him!
One of local boys, from Florida, just signed with UT yesterday, Marlin Lane! We are excited to be able to watch him play. My boys hope to join Marlin and Coach Dooley in Two years!

Until then, Go VOLS!:hi:

We moved up here a year ago from Florida. I have two boys that play football and had dreams of attending other D1 schools. However, after attending Coach Dooley's camp last summer, they would love to play under him!
One of local boys, from Florida, just signed with UT yesterday, Marlin Lane! We are excited to be able to watch him play. My boys hope to join Marlin and Coach Dooley in Two years!

Until then, Go VOLS!:hi:

Good to have your family in Tennessee, we need all good kids that we can recruit. What positions do the young men play. I think Coach Dooley will be a fine coach for us for years to come.

Go VOLS:good!:

Someone can officially add Eddrick Loften to the list. LOI official per Vols Beat twitter.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Good to have your family in Tennessee, we need all good kids that we can recruit. What positions do the young men play. I think Coach Dooley will be a fine coach for us for years to come.

Go VOLS:good!:

Thank you for the welcome. Such a friendly state! I agree...I think Dooley is going to be a great addition to the Tennessee program. So far so good.
Up until this past year, neither one of my sons considered Tennessee. Now, that is all they talk about and are excited for the 2011 camp!

As for my sons positions: One is a Quarterback. He has been playing ten years. The other one is a wide receiver/corner and has been playing three years. They are both going to be juniors in the fall!

Last edited:
Thank you for the welcome. Such a friendly state! I agree...I think Dooley is going to be a great addition to the Tennessee program. So far so good.
Up until this past year, neither one of my sons considered Tennessee. Now, that is all they talk about and are excited for the 2011 camp!

As for my sons positions: One is a Quarterback. He has been playing ten years. The other one is a wide receiver/corner and has been playing three years. They are both going to be juniors in the fall!

Just remember....they're not real players unless they get 5 stars. Just kidding. Best of luck to your kids, and wishes for successful and injury free careers.

Just remember....they're not real players unless they get 5 stars. Just kidding. Best of luck to your kids, and wishes for successful and injury free careers.

Thank you. We don't expect anything and hope for everything! It was never our intention to start our sons in football. It was their choice. We just support them. How far they go depends on their abilities and their passion for the game. You just never know, as a parent, if you have done everything you humanly can, to help make your child's dreams come true. The only thing you can hope for is that you did your best.

Keeping their grades above a 3.0, I know will get them into college, academically. That was always the sure thing. Athletically, that is up to some high school coach, believing in their abilty and enhancing it enough to allow them field time. Ultimately, a college recruit, seeing their game films and believing them an asset to their club and signing them. You see, grades are the sure thing, the rest is up to LUCK and being in the right place at the right time.

What keeps you going is knowing or should I say believing in the old saying, "If it is meant to be, then it will be!"

what high school do they go to? and best of luck to them!

Thank you so much for the luck you are sending our way. I know we will need all the luck we can receive. However, I feel kinda guilty talking about my boys in this tread! I don't want to bore members. I just got started on this site and don't want to be booted off for looking like I am marketing my boys. lol

I sent you a private message..:)

VN Store

Back