2011-2012 MLB offseason thread

Not knocking you, just curious where the 115-120 number came from? If that's the case, they could easily fit Pujols salary.

I should have explained it better. Their payroll will be around this figure pending they sign Pujols.

Signing Jose Reyes. He is the ultimate "I'm playing in my contract year, then I'm going back to my normal lackadaisical play, injuries, and frustrate the hell out of my teammates" contract guy.

Signing Jose Reyes. He is the ultimate "I'm playing in my contract year, then I'm going back to my normal lackadaisical play, injuries, and frustrate the hell out of my teammates" contract guy.

Agree to disagree

Albert Pujols 10 years 250 million to the Angels.

Lordy.

Perhaps I could see your point but Reyes missed alot of time this year with injuries. We he's in the lineup he's been nothing but consistent.

And I thought the Yankees only gave out retarded contracts

Yeah. That's what it takes to get him, though. He can DH near the end, and he's the best player of the generation.

But it could look ugly in years 8-10

CJ Wilson to the Angels just reported

...think his agent told ESPN 5 years, $77.5mil

Edit: corrected numbers

Last edited:
Jordan Waldin was great last year. They'll need some middle relief and set-up guys for sure though.

Bullpen help can be found. For Kendrys if he is alive somewhere, possibly.

VN Store

Back