1st in SEC EAST!

we will have all our wr back by the time we play you and your secondary has more holes in it than Tyrone Biggums socks... GBO VFL HUBANegavols...and gamechickens
#coxareforchix

If Tennessee can keep improving, it's possible this year. But they're going to have to play consistent and mature quickly. See what you think about my "realistic predictions" and feel free to make your own prognostications or play "what if".

And yes, I think the wheels fall off for Florida starting this weekend.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 10
If Tennessee can keep improving, it's possible this year. But they're going to have to play consistent and mature quickly. See what you think about my "realistic predictions" and feel free to make your own prognostications or play "what if".

I like most of this, but I think we'll end up 5-3 in SEC play. Only speculation, I'll get back to you after we whoop UGA's azz

Reactions: 1 person
missouri lost to lowly indiana---UT can beat them. florida's way down and will lose 3-4 games. if UT upsets UGA, the UT/USC game will decide the sec east.

Mizzou is wrong

And how terribly bad is it going to be to not be able to take advantage of it? We are still a year or so away from being a force to contend with imo. Yet, here we are, all of it there for the taking.

The optimistic side of things though is the fact that if we win Saturday, we will probably become the favorites in the east.

I say we start shocking the world this week...GO VOLS!!! Beat tbe bulldogs so bad we piss off peta

Reactions: 2 people
We might not get another win until UTC roles into town on Oct 10th

I am shocked by how pessimistic you and others are on this board. This team played OU a lot closer than the score reflected, and that's the best team they will see all season.

UT has the talent to hear anyone remaining on its schedule. The key will be OL improving and depth/staying healthy.

Reactions: 1 person
I am shocked by how pessimistic you and others are on this board. This team played OU a lot closer than the score reflected, and that's the best team they will see all season.

UT has the talent to hear anyone remaining on its schedule. The key will be OL improving and depth/staying healthy.

I agree they will be able to hear any of their remaining opponents

Beating them is different

IF, and it's a huge if, we knocked off Georgia would you consider us one of the favorites in the east? And would we be ranked?

Disclaimer: I don't think we win, I just like hypotheticals. I do think we play them close.

And how terribly bad is it going to be to not be able to take advantage of it? We are still a year or so away from being a force to contend with imo. Yet, here we are, all of it there for the taking.

Exactly. This team is very capable. I'm gonna keep saying we can win the East until proven otherwise.

I agree they will be able to hear any of their remaining opponents

Beating them is different

You know, they did get over that hump last year against USCe. And as the OU game proved, they will play hard for four quarters.

I honestly believe UT wins seven games this year, if not more. The SEC East is down.

VN Store

Back