'19 TN CB Woodi Washington

As long as Raymond is there coaching Dbs and they hv the same DC who came from Wisconsin who we missed on and took Stoops the defense won't be a problem. LSU will continue to be good on defense but has to figure it out as an and offensively. Bey Bey Orgeron isn't the issue either, hell he's a damn good motivator. They just lost to a MSU team that was ready that particular wknd and Guide got hurt, and is their #1 option on offense.

Build up every good and bad coach but UT's. O was horrible at OM when he was in charge and will be horrible at LSU. Remember the Florida game last year? Butch can't coach game day to save his life but your hate for him and love for other coaches who are bad head coaches is silly. You thought Shoop was great when we hired him and ties he has in your area but trash him now? Interested in how our D looks today. Don't expect a win unless we get plus 3 in TO dept but if D plays well, maybe after a little over a year in poops system , they are getting it. Poop, what an idiotic thing to call one of our coaches.

Last edited:
Not sure your point IV but last I check we haven't had a Cb that has looked good period and Justin made the most important play vs Fla. Worry about Mr. 600 aka Bob Poop and Mr. Culture the HC with the defensive scheme putting guys out of position to mk plays and them having to take bad angles to make a play. From Last yr to this yr same ol tihs.

Shaq looks good.... Him not starting is laughable

But those are facts. Our DB's outside of one stupid end of game play have looked better. Especially at turning their heads around and playing the ball.

Martin and Abernathy seem to be the only two that I haven't seen improve. That being said, I was ecstatic with Martin's hustle play at Florida and his play on special teams.

As long as Raymond is there coaching Dbs and they hv the same DC who came from Wisconsin who we missed on and took Stoops the defense won't be a problem. LSU will continue to be good on defense but has to figure it out as an and offensively. Bey Bey Orgeron isn't the issue either, hell he's a damn good motivator. They just lost to a MSU team that was ready that particular wknd and Guide got hurt, and is their #1 option on offense.

Orgeron is Butch 2.0. Just a recruiter...

Really representing NPA well smh how his employers haven't been embarrassed enough by his horrendous social media presence to kick him to the curb yet baffles me.

#FakeNews btw Breaker Boy is down with NPA too now. I'll just say sorry I offend yawl and the things going on are all my fault and I report #FakeNews. We have a great culture. Again I'm sorry Darth I know Imma bad guy. If UGA gv 41 how many will Bama put up?

#FakeNews btw Breaker Boy is down with NPA too now. I'll just say sorry I offend yawl and the things going on are all my fault and I report #FakeNews. We have a great culture. Again I'm sorry Darth I know Imma bad guy. If UGA gv 41 how many will Bama put up?

Bamas gonna hang 60+ unfortunately

I don't have a problem with NPA. I don't even disagree with a lot of what you've said in the past.

I just think your lack of articulation and childlike pettiness reflects badly on your employer.

And btw, idk if you think I'm a sunshine pumper for some reason or if your reading comprehension is just that bad (guessing the latter though), but everybody here knows I've been as critical of Butch and the staff he's assembled as anybody.

I just am able to articulate my opinions towards them without making poop puns about their names.

Last edited:
I'm assuming he's likely to leave the state under the current circumstances involving our program? Hard for any kids to have much hope to come to Tennessee no matter how talented and get early PT on defense under the current climate.

We have to make a change I just don't see any way around it. And longer we wait harder will be recruiting. Just unbelievable.

Dude they're should be a whole damn thread for more athletic,talented, strongsr,faster players sitting bench this year. Here's what Kirby did with defensive depth. He said we are going to put best players on the field and let them play. Simplifygame plan if we need to and for those who are not 100 percent ready guess what it's our job to coach them up make them ready. Ut philosophy......lets put such and such out there...im more comfortable with them...they may not be the best but I'm comfortable and trust them...epic fail...and wait you want me to rotste them in give them reps....well not only can i not stsrt them i dont trust them or comfortable with them even giving relief reos....lazy way to not do your job and coach up best players you have on defense. Completely unacceptable. Our defense does not get better it does not grow it does not progress worth anything notable. It's not talent it's the coaching. And we're not even gin a talk about the offense

Last edited:
Dude they're should be a whole damn thread for more athletic,talented, strongsr,faster players sitting bench this year. Here's what Kirby did with defensive depth. He said we are going to put best players on the field and let them play. Simplifygame plan if we need to and for those who are not 100 percent ready guess what it's our job to coach them up make them ready. Ut philosophy......lets put such and such out there...im more comfortable with them...they may not be the best but I'm comfortable and trust them...epic fail...and wait you want me to rotste them in give them reps....well not only can i not stsrt them i dont trust them or comfortable with them even giving relief reos....lazy way to not do your job and coach up best players you have on defense. Completely unacceptable. Our defense does not get better it does not grow it does not progress worth anything notable. It's not talent it's the coaching. And we're not even gin a talk about the offense

In a blowout they still didn't play the young guys like Ignont and others. I don't get it and won't understand anything this staff does. Simplify the offense and play the more athletic/talented guy. Simplify the defense and play your best players. Sapp and Bituli would be a very active duo. Ignont can play now. Play him and deal with the growing pains. He and Bituli would be Sophomore and Juniors next year. They'd be experienced and you'd have a potential healthy Kirkland back.

Kyle Philips has dominated all year but Kongbo continues to start. All that you'll play garbage is BS. Players like to start and the best players aren't.

And they don't call plays to the right guys. How is Josh Smith the one getting the deep ball? Callaway is one of the best WRs I've seen in college football. You don't make it a point to get him the ball again. Two weeks in a row he didn't have a catch. That's flat out garbage.

In a blowout they still didn't play the young guys like Ignont and others. I don't get it and won't understand anything this staff does. Simplify the offense and play the more athletic/talented guy. Simplify the defense and play your best players. Sapp and Bituli would be a very active duo. Ignont can play now. Play him and deal with the growing pains. He and Bituli would be Sophomore and Juniors next year. They'd be experienced and you'd have a potential healthy Kirkland back.

Kyle Philips has dominated all year but Kongbo continues to start. All that you'll play garbage is BS. Players like to start and the best players aren't.

And they don't call plays to the right guys. How is Josh Smith the one getting the deep ball? Callaway is one of the best WRs I've seen in college football. You don't make it a point to get him the ball again. Two weeks in a row he didn't have a catch. That's flat out garbage.

All of this is true and if they don't fire him and this crap continues, forget about me renewing anything. This coach had sunk to DOOLEYVILLE. Fire him before the talent does the same.

I agree completely and it's why uga is winning. Kirby not some brilliant mad scientist. He's coaching using common sense...literally... our coaching strategically and developmentally is a farse compared to other schools. I believe it's coaching fundamentally but it's also not letting guys get reps when they can and build depth. Refusing to play talented kids except special teams and not get reps just giving starters a breather is reason our defense gets gassed. Its reason for some of poor technique at end of games because they r mentally and physically fatigued.we do not play with confidence or aggressiveness uga defense was fast and aggressive ready to drive who ever had ball in to the ground and attacked the ball carrier. It's like we wait or are in slow motion going for ball carrier....they are just not good enough to coach on this level. Not being anything but factual.....

Last edited:

#FakeNews lollllll Mr. 205 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Breaker It's unreal and don't forget that Byrd was gonna be this all world Wr so he is not getting to be one of you better Dbs and has seen his playing time decimate this year so bad he's been placed on a milk carton. Also man Jumper, Josh, and Dormady are Butch's guys they'll continue to play. If DKJ were to play Sapp or A. Smith will get purged. I swear this is like HS football in a rich county unreal I swear. I spoke with a prominent donor in Hendersonville last night he said tickets cancelled and no more donations. This is how it all starts, so I'm sure Currie will feel the temperature and climate and make a change. I heard Crockett and Hand have said the exact same thing but directly to Currie. Feeling very Dooleyesq around here

VN Store

Back