'19 TN CB Woodi Washington

Austin Price said LSU is about to offer. Then Simonton said....

Woodie is a stud. When I say he has Jalen Ramsey type of ability guys he has "it". This kid went man up and followed Trey Knox last wk and Knox had ZERO catches. When he 1st cm to NPA/BsllHawkU we knew he was gonna be special. Wouldn't be surprised if tOSU and Bama offered in the near future.

Woodie is a stud. When I say he has Jalen Ramsey type of ability guys he has "it". This kid went man up and followed Trey Knox last wk and Knox had ZERO catches. When he 1st cm to NPA/BsllHawkU we knew he was gonna be special. Wouldn't be surprised if tOSU and Bama offered in the near future.

Told you he's a CB. 😂😂😂😂

Are we in this with him or is he looking to leave the state?

He'll either be the next bama great @ CB or come to TN and get moved to RB then slot then back to corner then ride the bench then transfer

Reactions: 6 people
He'll either be the next bama great @ CB or come to TN and get moved to RB then slot then back to corner then ride the bench then transfer
I mean if I'm a great talent I probably wouldn't come here. Coaches don't develop players and have a hard time letting them play significant time.

Reactions: 2 people
Bama doesn't have great CBs for one(safeties yeah). LSU offer is huge for DBs probably bigger than Bama.

Louisville just offered too.

They look great at Bama and get drafted high then.......
LSU and Louisville offered this week. LSU is a dream offer for any Db

They look great at Bama and get drafted high then.......
LSU and Louisville offered this week. LSU is a dream offer for any Db

The CBs never look good. Humphrey going high was all Ozzie. Dre didn't look good at Bama just had measurables. Kareem looked average too. Dee Miliner was the only one who looked good in college but he was abused in the pros.

The CBs never look good. Humphrey going high was all Ozzie. Dre didn't look good at Bama just had measurables. Kareem looked average too. Dee Miliner was the only one who looked good in college but he was abused in the pros.

Man you are trip'n but any how Woodi will be offered by Bama and likely tOSU likely today

Man you are trip'n but any how Woodi will be offered by Bama and likely tOSU likely today

I'm assuming he's likely to leave the state under the current circumstances involving our program? Hard for any kids to have much hope to come to Tennessee no matter how talented and get early PT on defense under the current climate.

Look at the CBs tOSU put out and look at Bama CBs. It's not close and you can go back over the last 20 years and look at their CB tradition.
Justin Martin 🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

Maybe pre 2015. Don't know if anyone is aware but they hired Ed Orgeron.

As long as Raymond is there coaching Dbs and they hv the same DC who came from Wisconsin who we missed on and took Stoops the defense won't be a problem. LSU will continue to be good on defense but has to figure it out as an and offensively. Bey Bey Orgeron isn't the issue either, hell he's a damn good motivator. They just lost to a MSU team that was ready that particular wknd and Guide got hurt, and is their #1 option on offense.

Justin Martin 🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

Not sure your point IV but last I check we haven't had a Cb that has looked good period and Justin made the most important play vs Fla. Worry about Mr. 600 aka Bob Poop and Mr. Culture the HC with the defensive scheme putting guys out of position to mk plays and them having to take bad angles to make a play. From Last yr to this yr same ol tihs.

As long as Raymond is there coaching Dbs and they hv the same DC who came from Wisconsin who we missed on and took Stoops the defense won't be a problem. LSU will continue to be good on defense but has to figure it out as an and offensively. Bey Bey Orgeron isn't the issue either, hell he's a damn good motivator. They just lost to a MSU team that was ready that particular wknd and Guide got hurt, and is their #1 option on offense.

This version of LSU gave up 500 yards and 37 to State followed by 400 (300 passing) and almost 30 at home to Syracuse.

Reactions: 1 person
Not sure your point IV but last I check we haven't had a Cb that has looked good period and Justin made the most important play vs Fla. Worry about Mr. 600 aka Bob Poop and Mr. Culture the HC with the defensive scheme putting guys out of position to mk plays and them having to take bad angles to make a play. From Last yr to this yr same ol tihs.

R Gaulden has been awesome and E Moseley looks much better against pass this year.

Reactions: 2 people

Bob Poop? Really, how old are you?

VN Store

Back