'19 NC DT Joshua Harris

My kids go to school with Josh, so it is the only "insider" reference I will claim. He did release a Top 8 the other day, but took it down the day after because he received an offer from Alabama, which he didn't have the day before. He told my daughter that changed his Top 8.

With that said, on the day that he released his Top 8, his brother and girlfriend were both wearing UT clothes at school....TIFWIW.

Reactions: 7 people
My kids go to school with Josh, so it is the only "insider" reference I will claim. He did release a Top 8 the other day, but took it down the day after because he received an offer from Alabama, which he didn't have the day before. He told my daughter that changed his Top 8.

With that said, on the day that he released his Top 8, his brother and girlfriend were both wearing UT clothes at school....TIFWIW.

#close2Joshua

Awesome info. He’s one of my top wants in the class. He would kill it under Pruitt and staff. Plus he’s from NC

Not sure what kinda competition he plays against, but his film looks like a grown man playing with kids...

100% NCSU. Mama wants him close to home. NC State is in an enigma this year, almost all these higher rated prospects are around Raleigh and east except for Clark. They are selling that one draft and nine wins and its working. They will drop back down this year, however, though the schedule isn't that tough. Doeren is a good coach and has a good staff. UNC sucking and being a train wreck is also helping them.

VN Store

Back