19' IN RB Sampson James

On RB recruiting...

At running back, Tennessee hasn’t completely given up on guys like Ohio State commitment Sampson James, LSU commitment Tyrion Davis and Nebraska commitment Thomas Grayson. The Vols recently offered Wake Forest commitment Kendrell Flowers, and they’re still heavily involved with several others they’ve offered, including Zykamren Robinson of South Carolina and Tye Edwards of Florida. Their upcoming camps could play a big role in determining who they end up signing there, too.

-Callahan

Which has me wondering... seems we're only really after guys committed elsewhere...

Good strategy??

Surely CJP has others who are not committed in mind. It seems like just trying to flip guys has a low chance of success. Then again, I dont know much when it comes to recruiting. So there is that :)

Surely CJP has others who are not committed in mind. It seems like just trying to flip guys has a low chance of success. Then again, I dont know much when it comes to recruiting. So there is that :)

I'm sure he does. But he's gonna go after the top of the board until a kid tells him to stop. Safe to assume that hasn't happened yet. So we'll see....

Reactions: 1 person
Committed to Indiana

Odd. Unless I’m thinking of someone else, we were really high on him but the fear was he was basically an OSU lock.

Ends up committing at Indiana? Guess his senior film doesn’t match his ranking.

VN Store

Back