'19 FL DB Te'Cory Couch

I don’t understand why, but okay. Noticed he didn’t have a UA or UGA offer so I guess the staff just doesn’t like him.

Makes sense but I wish we would recruit him and keep him on board thru camp this summer where we can really evaluate him better. If we still don't like him cut him loose then.

Undersized

He’s listed at between 5’11 & 6’ depending on the site. Slim but could put on weight. The corner we took this year is only 5’11.

At any rate, the staff knows what they want. You’d think they’d at least have the decency to reach out to this kid and tell him something.

He’s listed at between 5’11 & 6’ depending on the site. Slim but could put on weight. The corner we took this year is only 5’11.

At any rate, the staff knows what they want. You’d think they’d at least have the decency to reach out to this kid and tell him something.

Maybe they did.

I think that his height and weight are only part of the evaluation. There maybe some other factors they don't like or just haven't seen yet. I guess we'll see

HoleInTheRoof literally bashes everything this staff does. He looks at the recruiting profile and that is above all for him.

HoleInTheRoof literally bashes everything this staff does. He looks at the recruiting profile and that is above all for him.

I think that is not very accurate. Maybe yesterday but he seems pretty reasonable most days. Haha

Reactions: 1 person
Makes sense but I wish we would recruit him and keep him on board thru camp this summer where we can really evaluate him better. If we still don't like him cut him loose then.

Like this idea. At least just to get an look at him in person

I think that is not very accurate. Maybe yesterday but he seems pretty reasonable most days. Haha

Yeah thanks. No clue what that guy is even talking about. Not hard to find plenty of posts in my history where I heap praise on this staff and administration.

Sounds like we went another direction. Not shocking being this staff has pretty much not like any dbs the other staff went after

VN Store

Back