'19 FL DB Te'Cory Couch

Boom! Needs to learn how to catch though. Dropped several interceptions in his hudl film 😂

Great pickup. Very impressed with his height and length for a potential CB. But he also shows the range of a Free Safety. Impressive lateral quickness and back peddling ability. I imagine he's going to end up a mid level 4-star type guy who could project at either CB or S.

Man '19 is off to a great start. I think all 5 commits are legit 4-star type guys. What's crazy is they are all high level skill guys with elite speed / athleticism. Otey and Couch are for sure DB's, I think Sheffield could play either WR or CB, and I see Scurry and Wynn as WR's. Wynn could really play either as well.

Reactions: 2 people
Great pickup. Very impressed with his height and length for a potential CB. But he also shows the range of a Free Safety. Impressive lateral quickness and back peddling ability. I imagine he's going to end up a mid level 4-star type guy who could project at either CB or S.

Man '19 is off to a great start. I think all 5 commits are legit 4-star type guys. What's crazy is they are all high level skill guys with elite speed / athleticism. Otey and Couch are for sure DB's, I think Sheffield could play either WR or CB, and I see Scurry and Wynn as WR's. Wynn could really play either as well.

Did Scurry recommit, I thought he decommitted.

Did Scurry recommit, I thought he decommitted.

No, but if you read his thread, he said he basically fell in love all over again when he visited last and that the coaches have made him a priority now, which he felt they hadn't before. It sounded extremely encouraging. Might recommit soon.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

mrw-i-found-out-my-cheating-ex-girlfriend-is-pregnant-46061.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Participated at The Opening Regional Miami on 2/26/17, where he weighed in at 5-10, 146 lbs. Ran a 4.7 40 and 4.32 shuttle, recorded a 33' powerball toss.

Plenty of time to put on 30 lbs or so before he arrives at UT.

Participated at The Opening Regional Miami on 2/26/17, where he weighed in at 5-10, 146 lbs. Ran a 4.7 40 and 4.32 shuttle, recorded a 33' powerball toss.

Plenty of time to put on 30 lbs or so before he arrives at UT.

Needs to improve his speed significantly it looks like, especially with his size and needing to add weight.

Reactions: 1 person
146 lbs? Do they not have food in S Fla? Someone get him over to Tony Gore's BBQ in Pigeon Forge and fatten that boy up.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back