'18 TN QB/ATH Mike Jones, Jr. (Clemson commit)

Saw this kid at the pool I run yesterday. He comes in every summer.

Fun short conversation with him.

Saw him and lightheartedly said,

Me:
"Hey man I saw that UT offer, glad you'll be in Knoxville in a few years."

Him: (chuckles with an appreciative look that I recognized him) "Haha, well I'm not sure where I'm going yet."

Me: "I know your boy is wearing the wrong hat at least (friend with a Bama hat on)

Him: "You know that's right"

Reactions: 3 people
a QB who plays DE but prefers safety? good thing hes got a few years to figure that out.

Seeing this kid as a 4th/5th grader and now as a HS kid is pretty crazy.From a Little skinny kid who lost his glasses in the deep end, to a HS kid who would pummel me if he wanted.

He's much bigger than that last posted pic. (Or the pic doesn't do him justice)

Mike Jones Jr ‏@skyzthalimit7 27m27 minutes ago

Starting to feel like home🍊💯 #GBO @_mayc2

CKJb-Q3UcAAT9_c.jpg

CKJb-Q_VEAA1iB2.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
UT doesn't actually get the football jerseys and other apparel until August 1st.

I think we have a good lead on this kid, but I saw on his Twitter where he runs with BD so hopefully that doesn't hurt us.

Why do we have these jerseys though?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 8
Why do we have these jerseys though?

Maybe they have the jerseys, but the UT players can't officially start wearing Nike gear when they practice until August 1st. It's like that with most teams.

There was a small excerpt in the War Room about it.

Maybe they have the jerseys, but the UT players can't officially start wearing Nike gear when they practice until August 1st. It's like that with most teams.

A few to model for the photoshoot reveal, IMO

Yeah but that doesn't explain why most of the players were wearing Adidas at the recruiting trip.

UT doesn't actually get the football jerseys and other apparel until August 1st.

I think we have a good lead on this kid, but I saw on his Twitter where he runs with BD so hopefully that doesn't hurt us.

He doesn't run with BD and his dad is a former NFL guy. His dad trains DL with me sometimes when he can at NPA. This is a very athletic kid and he has a bright future. He works out with us and his work ethic is unreal. Btw we don't allow any of our kids to even associate with BD

Reactions: 10 people
He doesn't run with BD and his dad is a former NFL guy. His dad trains DL with me sometimes when he can at NPA. This is a very athletic kid and he has a bright future. He works out with us and his work ethic is unreal. Btw we don't allow any of our kids to even associate with BD

Major props to you guys for that last comment.

VN Store

Back