'18 TN OT Ryan Winkel

My guess is if they didn't get good news from Wonnum over the weekend this kid will be a Vol soon.

yeah, i agree. and i think with Winkel, it's a bit of a case of playing hard to get. saying the right things, but you know he really wants to sign here.

Wonnum was a long shot. glad they took the swing, but i'd be surprised if he didn't go join his brother at USCe.

Reactions: 1 person
Do you even beer commercial bro?

Did you see the latest one Glitch? Out on the battlefield outnumbered? Its funny. I have never been a beer drinker and really haven't had a drink since I was 24 which has been a long time back but it is funny as a commercial.

Did you see the latest one Glitch? Out on the battlefield outnumbered? Its funny. I have never been a beer drinker and really haven't had a drink since I was 24 which has been a long time back but it is funny as a commercial.

I dont think I've seen that one yet. I do like the beer commercials though. Very funny stuff.

I dont think I've seen that one yet. I do like the beer commercials though. Very funny stuff.

You will have to see it Glitch it is really funny. Want ruin it by telling you about. Oh, at the end it says will be continued so there is a second part coming I am guessing at the SB.

I want this kid more than Wonnum. Screw another star.

Winkel supposedly plays mean. And absolutely bleeds orange. Put him in some orange and white.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back