'18 OH LB Xavier Peters

Price says Xavier Peters likes Tennessee a lot, and he and Cam Jones are our top LB prospects at the moment.

Reactions: 3 people
Price says Xavier Peters likes Tennessee a lot, and he and Cam Jones are our top LB prospects at the moment.

I hope so. He's my favorite LB, in this class, that we have a shot at.
We have a bunch of sideline to sideline, speed LBs. I want one monster, 6'4, 240 lb, beast, that sheds a block and destroys the running back in the hole. I think the X-Man can be that kind of LB and still cover a TE, if has to

I hope so. He's my favorite LB, in this class, that we have a shot at.
We have a bunch of sideline to sideline, speed LBs. I want one monster, 6'4, 240 lb, beast, that sheds a block and destroys the running back in the hole. I think the X-Man can be that kind of LB and still cover a TE, if has to

I think it's needed. Even though most teams on our schedule have some form of spread system, we still see a few teams that run down hill. UGA, Florida, Bama and this year LSU. Hopefully having a bigger guy in the middle to shed a block will have a big impact.

I think it's needed. Even though most teams on our schedule have some form of spread system, we still see a few teams that run down hill. UGA, Florida, Bama and this year LSU. Hopefully having a bigger guy in the middle to shed a block will have a big impact.

Bituli

Reactions: 2 people
IMO...Dingle will be out MLB in this class and Jones will be our OLB...I believe Montrell 100% that this kid will either get the OSU offer and jump on it or he'll be pushed to UK

Reactions: 1 person
Oddly enough, we may be fighting off (and possibly trailing) Kentucky here. Stools and his staff have inroads in Ohio, and sign a lot of kids from that area.

Oddly enough, we may be fighting off (and possibly trailing) Kentucky here. Stools and his staff have inroads in Ohio, and sign a lot of kids from that area.

I really hope that was intentional! :eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person

What's their LB situation like compared to ours?

What's their LB situation like compared to ours?

They currently have a guy I really like named Jordan Jones. He'll be a JR I believe. Plays a lot like Reeves-Maybin. Always around the ball and has a tendency to overpursue because of his instincts. Beyond him, there LB situation isn't anything to write home about, so playing time will be there. UK also has several relevant LBs in the NFL to point to, like Danny Trevathan, Wesley Woodyard, Avery Williamson, and Bud Dupree (played mostly DL in college, but is an OLB in Pittsburgh's 3-4).

He's going to Kentucky if OSU doesn't offer. I still think OSU could eventually offer him.

Kentucky has had a bigger presence in the DMV recently as well. Took a couple prospects from Good Counsel a year ago.

He's going to Kentucky if OSU doesn't offer. I still think OSU could eventually offer him.

OSU may still offer, but they got another stud LB, this week, Gant. So, even tho, Kentucky has a pipeline with this school, u would think, UT could have a chance. I like this kid a lot. I think every team needs one big, beast ILB. Especially UT. I love those sideline to sideline, fast LBs, but give me one kid in the middle of the field, that will knock your d!ck in the dirt, like the X-Man

OSU may still offer, but they got another stud LB, this week, Gant. So, even tho, Kentucky has a pipeline with this school, u would think, UT could have a chance. I like this kid a lot. I think every team needs one big, beast ILB. Especially UT. I love those sideline to sideline, fast LBs, but give me one kid in the middle of the field, that will knock your d!ck in the dirt, like the X-Man

Im hoping Bituli is that guy. The Al Wilson type.

I guess Ashley Judd must have made an in home visit with him, if he's really considering going to Kentucky LOL. She could bring a bag or her bush & I still wouldn't consider them!

VN Store

Back