'18 MS CB Jaylon Reed (Former UT commit)

Hey! That's my job!

voce-esta-demitido-2.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I can't help but laugh at the 839 ranked player in the 2018 class, or whatever the actual ranking is.

You mean to tell me that there are scouts breaking film down on every player across the nation, capable of ranking them from 1-2000 or whatever? Seems like a bogus ranking.

I've mostly been an NFL guy the past 20 years but I liken it to the draft, and they typically will rank the first 30 players or so, then just assign tiered values on prospect. Like Josh Malone is considered a third to fourth rounder, for example.

Yeah I bet when this guy commits, sites will go look at his film and give him a huge rating boost. Just one of the ones lost in the shuffle

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah I bet when this guy commits, sites will go look at his film and give him a huge rating boost. Just one of the ones lost in the shuffle

You have us confused with Alabama. If he committed to Bama he would get a ratings boost. They'll probably drop him when he commits to us

Reactions: 1 person
A corner that can bump and run like that? About damn time. Dude sheds blocks like he's getting his winter coat.

By the way you guys can have all the claim to fames you want.

I knocked Chuck Norris down in real life. Someone beat that.

True story
#iknockedchuckdown

The greatest "pics or it didn't happen" post ever. So... pics or it didn't happen

VN Store

Back