'18 MS CB Jaylon Reed (Former UT commit)

He just picked up the good offers this spring, his ranking will go up. UGA, UT and Oregon all offered in March, clearly they're seeing something and I'm guessing the offers will just keep piling up.

Amazing how after all these years ppl still don't understand this
The staff of Butch, freeze, Mullen, muschamp, Kirby and taggart all have evaluated him and offered. Plus it's just April. So why complain?

Reactions: 3 people
As much a i can't stand that chump and USCjr he knows defensive backs. If he wants him, then he is good enough for me.

Last edited:
I am wondering if we are about to see another mini-flood of commitments associated with the draft in the next couple of days… Like 3 to 5.

And the list will only grow. It's already starting to. He will be a kid who gets a huge bump sooner than later imo. 6'1 corner is a take all day

And the list will only grow. It's already starting to. He will be a kid who gets a huge bump sooner than later imo. 6'1 corner is a take all day

He looks to have nice speed too. In his Junior HUDL, he comes from across the field with a great angle to save a TD. He looks to be moving at a nice clip.

Looks like a good player for us. Hope he joins the fold. Can never have enough quality corners.

I can't help but laugh at the 839 ranked player in the 2018 class, or whatever the actual ranking is.

You mean to tell me that there are scouts breaking film down on every player across the nation, capable of ranking them from 1-2000 or whatever? Seems like a bogus ranking.

I've mostly been an NFL guy the past 20 years but I liken it to the draft, and they typically will rank the first 30 players or so, then just assign tiered values on prospect. Like Josh Malone is considered a third to fourth rounder, for example.

I like how the highlights aren't solely "highlights" but him doing his job. Also he's a big hitter for a CB

Yeah. He seems to be a versatile DB. He definitely looks like a physical hit you in mouth corner.

VN Store

Back