'18 JUCO CB Jeremy Webb

Though he isn't going to visit Tennessee this weekend, four-star corner Jeremy Webb text that he isn't going to Florida either and is down to WVU, VT and Nebraska

-Mark Wheeler

Gripes. Grades. Sucks.

At least he’s out of the SEC.

I said this in another thread and some Florida fans got mad. Mullen is gonna be a failure at Florida.

Georgia and Tennessee are the future of the SEC.

Little too early for that although I would love it......if we out recruit UF we can make big run on them in my opinion bit I don't think Mullen will be bust he's a great coach. Frankly we just have better recruiters...more agressive

Little too early for that although I would love it......if we out recruit UF we can make big run on them in my opinion bit I don't think Mullen will be bust he's a great coach. Frankly we just have better recruiters...more agressive

As good a coach as I think he is, Mullen is going to have some issues recruiting at Florida. Willie Taggart, Mark Richt, and even Charlie Strong are all much better recruiters than he is. They are going to make him work for every player he gets.

Reactions: 1 person
As good a coach as I think he is, Mullen is going to have some issues recruiting at Florida. Willie Taggart, Mark Richt, and even Charlie Strong are all much better recruiters than he is. They are going to make him work for every player he gets.

Isn't one of the knocks on Mullen is that he's not fond of recruiting or did I imagine that?

They got the TE Mitchell today too.

I’m all for them (VT) getting a good class. Hopefully they can help knock Clemson off their pedestal soon.

Ive started hating Clemson as much as I hate UGA. Which is saying a lot.

I really wanted UT to get Mitchell, he can play

They got the TE Mitchell today too.

I’m all for them (VT) getting a good class. Hopefully they can help knock Clemson off their pedestal soon.

Ive started hating Clemson as much as I hate UGA. Which is saying a lot.

I would rather Tennessee get players than any other school.

Isn't one of the knocks on Mullen is that he's not fond of recruiting or did I imagine that?

His recruiting wasn't great at Miss St., but it's hard to tell whether that's from a lack of effort/talent on his part, or how difficult it is to get kids to come to Starkville.

So let me get this straight.

Florida has an in home.

Florida leaves.

He immediately calls Pruitt and says "I'm coming to Knoxville?"

That's the best thing I've ever heard.

That's like that one time I had a girl get back together with her boyfriend....while she was on a date with me.

I had that happen to me.

VN Store

Back