'18 JUCO CB Jeremy Webb

Yeah that’s what I’m saying . It would be hard for him not to choose UF for his official with them visiting him today .

Do you make major purchases based on who you talk to last?

We talk to everyone then decide between them... we don't necessarily like the last one best. Sometimes... the last one turns us off and shows us how much more we liked a previous one.

This kid will be able to compare. UF will have the last chance to make an impression... but that impression could easily be that they do not measure up to UT's visit.

Where is it official that he’s taking the final OV to Florida? Last word is he was deciding where to visit today. He hasn’t visited us yet. Jpru saw him yesterday, Mullen seeing him today.

Reactions: 1 person
Where is it official that he’s taking the final OV to Florida? Last word is he was deciding where to visit today. He hasn’t visited us yet. Jpru saw him yesterday, Mullen seeing him today.

yeah, that's where it is, meeting with UF today and will decide where he's going on OV tonight.

I like that we are at least trying with good players. This isn’t like D.J. Henderson at CB from juco. Henderson, Blair and George offers should’ve never happened. Martin due to physical talent I could see(His work ethic just wasn’t what it needed to be at this level).

Reactions: 2 people
Would be awful to hire a new coach and realize he can’t recruit as well as your rival’s new coach. Can. Not. Relate.

Reactions: 1 person
My bad I posted the wrong tweet in this thread. Here...

[twitter]https://twitter.com/JeremyRayshad1/status/941049553612165120[/twitter]

Reactions: 5 people
I said this in another thread and some Florida fans got mad. Mullen is gonna be a failure at Florida.

Georgia and Tennessee are the future of the SEC.

You believed Butch Jones was going to lead Tennessee to multiple national titles. I'll take the wait and see approach.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back