'18 GA QB Trevor Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump.

We are in the mix.

Spent some time with him at the Dome this past weekend.

PFlvbRv.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Nah...Kind of like we were beating Vandy but wound up loosing the game.

That's recruiting...it can change literally in one simple phone call.

Are we showing interest back? I always wondered why he hasn't committed yet. It made sense to me to hold off anyway to see how UGA and Clemson QB situations played out since those were his two. Considering they are racking up QBs and we aren't then 2018 QB will be in a good spot for when Guarantano is done and Guarantano isn't exactly known for staying healthy either so may not have to wait

Are we showing interest back? I always wondered why he hasn't committed yet. It made sense to me to hold off anyway to see how UGA and Clemson QB situations played out since those were his two. Considering they are racking up QBs and we aren't then 2018 QB will be in a good spot for when Guarantano is done and Guarantano isn't exactly known for staying healthy either so may not have to wait

Let's not talk about JG getting hurt. That's my biggest fear concerning him. Our OL better be elite when he takes over. Have to keep him healthy

Get on the train and lets go for a ride.

We got some time but rest assured anyone saying he ain't interested in the big orange is totally full of it.

Hopefully bringing in a real QB Coach and hopefully an OC that is known will also help. Truly think that is what is holding back our QB recruiting.

Reactions: 1 person

So wait, Guarantano hurts his foot and misses a few games his senior year, comes back for the end of the season, and now he isn't known for staying healthy? Wut?

So wait, Guarantano hurts his foot and misses a few games his senior year, comes back for the end of the season, and now he isn't known for staying healthy? Wut?

Came back for the playoffs his SENIOR season. Only played seven games his JUNIOR season.

Reactions: 1 person

Only played half a year as a junior as well. I'm not saying that will continue just saying it is something you have to always consider with a runner especially one that has got hurt his past two years of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back