'18 GA QB Trevor Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just me thinking aloud but I think our QB recruiting is about to explode.

There are going to be highly rates QB's in the next 3 classes that already like TN and several in state (Wallace, Craig, Brooks-17) that could garner offers.

Tennessee has offered today...Lawrence grew up a UT fan. He was born is Tennessee before moving to Cartersville, Ga. I see him as a 5-star kid already.

He has chance to be special.
Scout

Reactions: 3 people
Trevor Lawrence
Cartersville HS

Pro Style QB
HT: 6'6"/186
WT: 186 lbs.
Verified 40 Time: 4.86
Cartersville, GA

Trevor Lawrence.jpg

We've definitely hit the jackpot with Hunter Johnson. Trevor Lawrence has got all the tangibles to be a great one too. We are in a really nice position going forward if we can manage to sign those 2.

Reactions: 2 people
Butch Stones getting to work. Will Hunter Johnson or lawerence be at the gruden QB camp

Kid is special, already had buzz around him in 8th grade. It is true he is a vols fan with an orange clad bedroom. Not only will he contend for the #1 qb in '18 but rather the #1 player in '18.

Already camping with the big boys, already doing 7 on 7, and already dominating those in his path. I've going to have to drive and watch this kid play, will be playing in the SEC on Saturdays and NFL on Sundays. Seriously has all the tools physically and is way ahead mentally for his age.

My HS alma mater. Interesting.. A bunch of QBs on roster are garnering D1 attention and a kid who graduated a year ago ended up at Charlotte.

Dang, I'm excited hearing this. Should I be excited? I've got one foot in the water right now...

This kid literally has 1,000 days left to decide. I'm not getting too excited :)

This kid literally has 1,000 days left to decide. I'm not getting too excited :)

If I told you today that PM would step foot on campus again in 1,000 days with 4 years to play, that wouldn't excite you in the least bit? This kid has the highest potential of any QB with his eyes pointed north since PM, there is no denying that. When Bartow, Callahan, Mansell, Woody, and others are drooling when he is in 8th grade, he is something special.

He did a Nike camp and analysts were just laughing and shaking their heads at the throws this kid was making. After a 40 yard back shoulder throw on a rope, one of the coaches of the camp just dropped his clipboard and sat down on the bench saying dam* dam* just Dam*!

Expect every major college to have him #1 on their board.

Reactions: 2 people
The hype around this kid is unreal

"He has that Peyton Manning vibe, first thing people say is he looks like Peyton Manning, throws like Peyton Manning."

"His parents are big vol fans"

"I'd be very surprised if he isn't ranked top 10 in the nation and not ranked the #1 qb"

Btw, if listening, and only want to listen about Lawrence, starts before the 4:00 mark, about 3:45 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back