'18 GA OLB Adam Anderson

Anderson, Horn, Shocky, Mitchell, Carvin, and Ojulari and call it a day.

Last edited:
anderson, horn, shocky, mitchell, carvin, and ojulari and call it a day.

👍

Add Mustipher and Jaylon Reed and that would put us at 266, which would've been 9th last year

Last edited:
I wish we could land a 5 star receiver. Just a go to baller at that position.

Could've been ... NVM I can't mention his name 😓

He does not exist. I'm not sure he's that guy anyway. I want to land an Amari Cooper or a Mike Williams. A true game changer at that position to restore WRU

Go all in and land this lunker!

Bass ••

Lunker indeed!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
It is really strange. I mean, normally Bama is pretty relentless during the summer. They had 15 commits by the end of July last year. This year, they have 6.

Wonder what is giving there? There's the obvious thought (Maybe Saban isn't going as hard in recruiting because retirement is near??) But....just a different trend then we are used to seeing.
My initial impression was that Bama, UGA, UF, Aub were taking different strategy this year, but it actually may be nothing more than it appears...they are all struggling more than usual for some reason??? Though obviously think Bama will close well at the end.

I still expect a top 5 class out of Saban come February but it is more than a little surprising they have as few commits as they do at this point in the cycle.

They're supposedly only taking something like 17-18 this class so they're being very particular and selective. I would say, I'll believe it when I see it since Saban always manages to take 25 and trim the fat to the best 85. But if they were truly taking 25 I'd think they'd have more than 4-5 at this point, so maybe Saban isn't going to take that many.

I'm not going to get excited here unless we get a visit. If somehow Tennessee gets him and his family in campus this will get real interesting BC they have a lot they can sell. Families getting to watch their sons who are friends play together, immediate playing time. Chatman already committed, offer Griffin a chance at PWO, Anderson to complete out the trio. It's a pipe dream until they get him on campus but if that happens I wouldn't be surprised if we land him.

Yeah I'm with you. Have to get a visit. If he schedules a visit then I'll be like 👀

VN Store

Back