'18 GA DE Jamarcus Chatman (Former UT commit 6/25/17)

This staff has done very well recruiting the DL and DB. Recruiting the defensive side of the ball with this staff has not been an issue

Jamarcus Chatman Retweeted
Brandon Sudge ✔ @brandonsudge
This can get interesting as Chatman is in search of a #UGA offer and is the teammate of former Georgia pledge Adam Anderson.

Jamarcus Chatman Retweeted
Brandon Sudge ✔ @brandonsudge
This can get interesting as Chatman is in search of a #UGA offer and is the teammate of former Georgia pledge Adam Anderson.

In fairness, it looks like he's retweeting every mention.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't want the Griffin kid

BGS, I hope you saw GFW's note above that besides the 2 other prospects in the 18 class the Griffin kid has a relative that is a good RB prospect for next year. If we offer the kid and he helps land the to good players this year and a good RB next year then it is a good scholarship offered and used.

Reactions: 1 person
These only position Griffin could play is DT. That's for any school that's looking at him. That being said. 1 for 3 is a good trade and there is no telling what a redshirt year will do for him.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not down for the package deals usually but landing two blue chip prospects for taking a borderline player? Hell yeah I could live with that.

Taking 3 more DL, plus Emerson, plus what we already have committed.. is there gonna be room? And where would we have to sacrifice to make this happen?

Well, he's already committed and decommitted there once.

He's taken multiple secret visits in the last few weeks. LSU can't be happy. Also why I'd say Griffin and Chatman are looking around, w/o Anderson, the deal is off.

VN Store

Back