'18 GA DE Jamarcus Chatman (Former UT commit 6/25/17)

The fact that he incessantly defends and supports Lavar Ball and his antics is troubling in and of itself.

And it’s infuriating because he is someone who supposedly promotes kids to help get recruited. Yet he carries himself like a 10 yr old. Sad because he could very well just be in it for himself and not the kids, and milking it because he never got the opportunity.

And CJ Mosley, Julio Jones, Amari Cooper, Marcell Dareus, HaHa Clinton-Dix, Landon Collins, Jalen Ramsey, Marlon Humphrey...who wants guys like that?

Now consider that list has 10 years of Alabama/FSU players on it and still has less NFL stars than we had on our 2016 team.

FTR Julio Jones and Jalen Ramsey are the only stars you have on that list. The rest are average to above average players.

Now consider that list has 10 years of Alabama/FSU players on it and still has less NFL stars than we had on our 2016 team.

FTR Julio Jones and Jalen Ramsey are the only stars you have on that list. The rest are average to above average players.

Yeah, they're no Josh Dobbs. I'll give you that. Landon Collins, man he sucks. Clinton-Dix too. They're only 2 of the top-5ish Safeties in the NFL. Your measure of what is/isn't a good player is basically irrelevant here.

Reactions: 1 person
I really think he's just an an excellent troll.

Excellent or pathetic? He doesn't even have a shtick - just terrible opinions and ludicrous player 'assessments'. He spouts non-sense and throws **** at the wall hoping one day it will stick. If the dude gets off on trolling VN then he's truly got no life. I'd like Freak to check his IP address and do a whois search to see where he's posting from. Maybe he's posting from a mental hospital?

Landon Collins is average.....?

This thread might as well be renamed D4H debate thread...since a bunch of you decided to engage him. What's that old saying...don't argue with idiots because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Reactions: 2 people
Guys... the sooner you realize Dobbs 4 Heisman is an obvious troll, the better off you'll be. There is zero chance he actually believes the things he says. Put him on ignore, and stop engaging him.

But if you insist on continuing with him, please stop quoting him.

Reactions: 5 people
Like I said. Just another guy.

U should love Drake, he has a lot of similarities as Kamara. I always liked Drake at Bama, I knew he would produce as a pro especially since he was a great returner, too. Hell, I should also start making more predictions.

VN Store

Back