'18 FL WR Jacob Copeland (Florida signee)

This kid worries me, he’s a twitter maniac, and he tweets constantly about getting money.

If the rumors about his uncle are true it makes a lot of sense, I’ve seen both Bama and Gator insiders say that he’s lookin to get paid

This kid worries me, he’s a twitter maniac, and he tweets constantly about getting money.

If the rumors about his uncle are true it makes a lot of sense, I’ve seen both Bama and Gator insiders say that he’s lookin to get paid
“Get the money” is more of a phrase for younger people. It isn’t necessarily literal lol

Reactions: 3 people
Joker Phillips start a graphic arts company?

5699575_the-best-of-joker-phillips-comeplaywrforthejoker_ta36d9fd5.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Good. Hope we pay.

Our luggage carriers are quite effective when motivated. Ask Phil. He traveled a lot in the 90s.

Seriously we need to step our bag man game up! Thig could only carry so much "luggage" under the Butch regime. Need to hire them "analysts" so we can carry more "luggage". Pruitt learned from Saban so I think we're going to excel in this area. Just need some connections at the local car dealership for some "rentals" and we'll be good.

I’m guessing those Gator insiders came out after he decommitted.

OV this weekend...

THE SKINNY: The Pensacola product immediately tweeted out his interest in Tennessee after Pruitt took the job. The former Alabama defensive coordinator was Copeland’s lead recruiter with the Tide — the 4-star’s perceived leader. Vols assistants went in-home with Copeland last Friday Copeland is a former UF commit. Copeland is not an EE and will sign in February.

-VQ

Reactions: 8 people
Why would that help our chances? The fact that he is taking an OV this weekend as opposed to in January before signing in February is a bad sign, IMO. From his 247 profile, he hasn't taken any OV's anywhere else, so he'd likely visit 3 other schools after seeing us. It's awesome that Pruitt has even gotten him to visit and consider us, but I don't like our chances considering he's still got OV's elsewhere coming in Jan. Again, JMO. Would be a huge pickup if we could get him, and I obviously hope he comes here.

Reactions: 1 person
Why would that help our chances? The fact that he is taking an OV this weekend as opposed to in January before signing in February is a bad sign, IMO. From his 247 profile, he hasn't taken any OV's anywhere else, so he'd likely visit 3 other schools after seeing us. It's awesome that Pruitt has even gotten him to visit and consider us, but I don't like our chances considering he's still got OV's elsewhere coming in Jan. Again, JMO. Would be a huge pickup if we could get him, and I obviously hope he comes here.

Our highest chances are with guys we have more time to build a relationship with. OV’s notwithstanding, we’re gonna hang our hats this year on February signees.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back