'18 FL WR Jacob Copeland (Florida signee)

No doubt y'all blasted us best half of tenn footing seen in at least 10 years

But your lying to yourself if u think fla ain't coming back in the next few years

Whether with Mac or not it's coming but i gotta say Mac is answering questions in recruiting lets see what happens on the field

Nice of you to show up...where were you after the game last year? You know, the TN-UF game, when you came in talking trash the first half, then disappeared the 2nd half and didn't show back up?

Reactions: 1 person
Was that necessary Ron I conceded u kicked the dog **** outta us

Don't make me bring up that dagger in the heart from callaway touchdown in 15

Was that necessary Ron I conceded u kicked the dog **** outta us

Don't make me bring up that dagger in the heart from callaway touchdown in 15

When you lose in the swamp this year, will you take another 10 month hiatus from here?

Nice of you to show up...where were you after the game last year? You know, the TN-UF game, when you came in talking trash the first half, then disappeared the 2nd half and didn't show back up?

I got banned for talking a lil **** at halftime when things were going our way

Breakerboy I owe and apology to I was talking **** to him got banned couldn't give him. His props

I got banned for talking a lil **** at halftime when things were going our way

Breakerboy I owe and apology to I was talking **** to him got banned couldn't give him. His props

You were banned for 10 months? Is this your first time on here since the game? Will you get a lifetime ban when we beat that Gator tail in the swamp?

Reactions: 3 people
You have no clue what that man can do

Just like will grier was garunteed trash

If Zaire is half the QB Grier was and is, I might be worried. But, since everybody knows he isn't, u better hope Franks wins the starting QB job

You have no clue what that man can do

Just like will grier was garunteed trash

Although, I think u all just got your QB for the future with Matty C. Now, go get some defensive players before the Gators end up looking like that UT team with Bray, Riveria, Hunter, CP and Sunseri as the DC

it dont think zaire went to florida to not start. makes zero sense. im just wondering does mac stay with the west coast style with zaire or does he go more dual threat oriented?

Although, I think u all just got your QB for the future with Matty C. Now, go get some defensive players before the Gators end up looking like that UT team with Bray, Riveria, Hunter, CP and Sunseri as the DC

Wow you really love conjecture huh? Do you honestly think UF is going to go down the toilet like we did? I honestly dont see it hapoening. I think UF will be better than many on here think.

Wow you really love conjecture huh? Do you honestly think UF is going to go down the toilet like we did? I honestly dont see it hapoening. I think UF will be better than many on here think.

I don't see them being quite as good as predicted this year on most sites...and with almost every college in the state getting a major name coach, recruiting will not be as easy for them the next few years. They probably won't sink as low as we did...but it could get ugly with the right circumstances.

I was definitely exaggerating a little or maybe a lot. But, there is no doubt in my mind that the great Florida defenses will be a thing of the past, very soon. The decline of their defense will begin this season and continue for the next year or 2, unless they pick up their recruiting on that side of the ball.

Man, u really hate Butch, don't u ? It's gotten so bad that u take up for the Gators, when I'm just effing with a couple of Gator posters here on VolNation. U sound like my uncle. He has hated UT since Fulmer was fired. He keeps rooting for everybody to beat them, so Lane, Dooley and now Butch gets fired. I keep telling him that he has been rooting against UT so long, he might as well find another team.

Last edited:
Which still makes him better than a pocket passer right?

I don't like Zaire as a QB.... I like QBs that can run. Not guys who are inaccurate but can run.

JG is a true QB who can throw and run soooo what's the problem. That's why he's a real DUAL-Threat not a runner who can complete some passes. He actually looks to throw first instead of running all day.

I don't like Zaire as a QB.... I like QBs that can run. Not guys who are inaccurate but can run.

JG is a true QB who can throw and run soooo what's the problem. That's why he's a real DUAL-Threat not a runner who can complete some passes. He actually looks to throw first instead of running all day.

Maybe wait to see that on an actual college football field.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back