'18 FL WR/ATL Shocky Jacques-Louis

Funny that Amerson and CP are on the same team now, da Raiders. I had not thought of us beating Amerson that game with CP. hopefully they do well this year in the pros ☠😁

How long before young Shocky pulls the trigger 🤔?

As soon as UT says he is a take, imo. UT is still keeping their options open with kids like Austin and Bush. I think Shocky has wanted to commit for at least a month and UT is telling him to wait.

"So where does Tennessee turn its attention now? Wideout Shocky Jacques-Louis appears close, but other schools are chomping to get him to campus this summer. After decommittting from Kentucky last month, the South Florida native could elect to see a few other schools before he pulls the trigger. Still, this is shaping up to be another Tennessee-South Carolina showdown, with the Vols holding the early edge."

Hubbs

Reactions: 7 people
As soon as UT says he is a take, imo. UT is still keeping their options open with kids like Austin and Bush. I think Shocky has wanted to commit for at least a month and UT is telling him to wait.

He is a take yesterday IMO.

per VQ podcast Simonton thinks UT's in a good spot here and a decision could be coming soon.

loadcannon.gif

Reactions: 3 people
What do his recent tweets say? Can't get any of those to open.

The official UT football twitter handle made a video showing past UT receivers and saying #WRU who's next?

Adrian Martinez said VolNation we need this guy show him there is no better place than Rocky Top.

And several coaches and other recruits are retweeting some of his past tweets.

Overall, they seem to be building momentum and excitement for an announcement.

Reactions: 2 people
I like Shocky as a prospect, the only concern I have is if we do take his commitment and we only take 3 WR's this class I feel like all 3 are the same type of reciver. They're all around 5'11-6'1 and 170 I feel like we need a guy that is a true outside threat 6'3+ 180+ Flame away.

I like Shocky as a prospect, the only concern I have is if we do take his commitment and we only take 3 WR's this class I feel like all 3 are the same type of reciver. They're all around 5'11-6'1 and 170 I feel like we need a guy that is a true outside threat 6'3+ 180+ Flame away.

What I like about this kid is he could also make one hell of a Corner if need be. He's just too electric IMO to pass up.

And I think we'll find a couple of our future outside threats in next year's class. Our in-state WR class is loaded next year and you have some guys with great size like Knox, Wilhoite and Scurry. I think they are doing everything they can to get Knox and one of those is likely saying he can step in from Day 1 as one of the outside guys.

Reactions: 2 people
The official UT football twitter handle made a video showing past UT receivers and saying #WRU who's next?

Adrian Martinez said VolNation we need this guy show him there is no better place than Rocky Top.

And several coaches and other recruits are retweeting some of his past tweets.

Overall, they seem to be building momentum and excitement for an announcement.

Nice. Wow sounds like we could be very close to landing him.

signed two of them in the last class atleast. relax.

Nothing to flame at imo. A good red zone threat is nothing to take for granted.

He plays just down the road from me, I'll have to check out a game this year. I actually have a kid who played for me last year transfer over there this summer so I'll see what he has to say.

I'm no D4H, but I'll see what I can do :)

According to Calloused Hand, they are taking two more WRs in this class.

VN Store

Back