'18 FL OT Daniel Faalele

Don't know what he weighed when at Tennessee but at 6'6" and 350 Haynesworth was one of the ten largest players in the NFL.

This dude's size and body type are unbelievable. I have no idea what his general disposition on the field may be, but get his big ass to Rocky Top and let Mays mentor him on proper etiquette, and its winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Reactions: 1 person
Decision timeline for Daniel Faalele

This is not just a UGA party. What other schools have done a good job with Faalele?

“Right now Tennessee and LSU,” Faalele said.

He said he has a couple of thoughts about when he plans to commit.

“I was thinking either after my five official visits or on my birthday,” Faalele said. “That would be on November 9 at the end of my season.”

He notes he doesn’t have any leader at the moment. Or a Top 5.

“I’m really keeping this thing open and trying to find the school that I can fit in best at,” he said. “The best fit for me.”

Faalele will not be doing any of his research over the summer. Those weeks are reserved for going back home to Austrailia.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...to-sing-6-foot-9-390-pound-daniel-faalele/amp

Reactions: 1 person
He's a RT all day long. Has a great base, huge hands, may not have the lateral quickness, just due to his size, to play LT. BUT, depending on length of his arms he could play LT in college. In the League, he's a RT or RG.

Even if he doesn't have the experience, you can't teach SIZE.

We need monsters like this on the OLINE.

He's a RT all day long. Has a great base, huge hands, may not have the lateral quickness, just due to his size, to play LT. BUT, depending on length of his arms he could play LT in college. In the League, he's a RT or RG.

I once tried to teach size......yadda yadda yadda I've got several pumps and empty bottles of extenz collecting dust.

Reactions: 3 people

Depends, he is Very agile for his size. Very athletic to be 400, plays basketball AND some soccer. Full disclosure-read it was soccer, didn't say if he was goalie or not. His body would stretch from post to post lol.

Vertical in the 20s, able to strike first with his hands. He also has skinny ankles, especially for that size. All depends on length of his arms, if they match his size, he could be a dominant LT at any level.

this guys a complete gamble.. he needs a year of prep school after high school

Wouldn't a redshirt year serve the same purpose? He would get better weight training and we could evaluate him for a year. If he does not develop, he won't play. If he does develop, well, then, that is good for all of us.

this guys a complete gamble.. he needs a year of prep school after high school

Nope. I'd give this guy a scholly and let him redshirt and spend a year under Rock's program and let the assistant coaches do the rest. THEN we could student body right or left (depending on which side he plays) all game long. :good!:

Worst case... we hand him the football on first and goal. TOUCHDOWN TENNESSEE !!

Last edited:
New 247 Article says he will miss the camp circuit while being with his family, Andrew Ivins (writer) said that if he had to pick who leads right now it would be the good guys.

Reactions: 7 people
Wouldn't a redshirt year serve the same purpose? He would get better weight training and we could evaluate him for a year. If he does not develop, he won't play. If he does develop, well, then, that is good for all of us.

It eats up a roster spot

If you're going to take a commit from a project player, take a commit from a project player who a physical freak with unlimited potential.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back