'18 FL CB Tanner Ingle (UT commit 6/19/17)

You were using “super stars” as your measuring stick. They’re very good players but not super stars.

Alabama and UGA tied with 5 top 100 players in the NFL as we speak. I think that puts this to rest. :eek:k:

Solid work, was going to post this myself until I realized it was in response to D4H and then I decided it was pointless.

Still nice to see someone completely dismantle his facile yet CONSTANT arguments...

You were using “super stars” as your measuring stick. They’re very good players but not super stars.

Alabama and UGA tied with 5 top 100 players in the NFL as we speak. I think that puts this to rest. :eek:k:

Alabama had a lucky year last year with many first time pro bowlers. Guys like Amari Copper who got lucky last year and have been downright awful this year.

In 2016, Alabama had only 1 player (Julio Jones) make that top 100 list.

2017 was a fluke year for Alabama. They don't have the same caliber of NFL stars that Georgia and LSU have.

Alabama had a lucky year last year with many first time pro bowlers. Guys like Amari Copper who got lucky last year and have been downright awful this year.

2017 was a fluke year for Alabama. They don't have the same caliber of NFL stars that Georgia and LSU have.

How many national titles has uga and lsu won since saban took over at bama? Maybe saban is overachieving with his less the stellar rosters he has at bama since none of the guys seem to be hall of famers. You never answered my question on why your not a talent scout for the NFL or work as a recruiting coordinator for a college team.

Last edited:
How many national titles has uga and lsu won since saban took over at bama? Maybe saban is overachieving with his less the stellar rosters he has at bama since none of the guys seem to be hall of famers.

Oh I've said that before. Saban has been a stellar coach. He hasn't really been winning with just talent like people assume.

LSU has had more talent the last 7 years and he's beaten them almost every time.

Oh I've said that before. Saban has been a stellar coach. He hasn't really been winning with just talent like people assume.

LSU has had more talent the last 7 years and he's beaten them almost every time.

Your argument is debunked, apparently people dont give a **** about getting to the league and just want to win championships. If your a good player it doesn't matter what school you go to.

You never answered my question on why your not a talent scout for the NFL or work as a recruiting coordinator for a college team.

Cooper has been to 2 Pro Bowls, but who's counting? Probably got lucky both years.

Good for NC State. They now have 2 future NFL players in their secondary.

Stephen Griffin and Tanner Ingle.

D4H please tell me the last time you were right about a player. Man you know nothing about football evaluations at all. Sutton, Mosely atre sure fire 1st rd guys. Dobbs will sneak in the 1st rd. Man will you please stop. The kid is a decent player but he was not what UT needed. Butch and Bob were 2 of the biggest bafoons of all time. The guys we are on now are big time guys size and foot work at Cb. I wish Justin had a year left to get true Cb coaching by Fair and Pruitt in a real defensive system.

Reactions: 1 person
Cooper has been to 2 Pro Bowls, but who's counting? Probably got lucky both years.

Go look up his numbers. They're trash.

Almost everyone makes the pro bowl now with how many guys end up missing the game.

All-Pro selections are now the only designation that truly matter.

Almost everyone makes the pro bowl now with how many guys end up missing the game.

Almost everyone makes the Pro Bowl...I’m not a mathematician, BUT. Ok so there’s roughly 1700 players in the NFL, and 88 made the Pro Bowl this past year...so 88 over 1700, carry the 1 🙄...that’s about 5% of players make the pro Bowl annually. Ah you’re right! Hell making the Pro Bowl is basically like a participation trophy. Sheesh, thanks for clearing that up for everyone.

Wow. Two pages ago you used the Pro Bowl to MAKE your case. Now you’re saying it’s irrelevant.

You are the definition of a contrarian. I bet you live your entire life talking out of both sides of your mouth, using selective reasoning to justify everything you say or do. You’d spend your last breath trying to convince someone offering you a floatation device that the ship you’re on isn’t sinking. Just give it a rest. Admitting when you’re wrong isn’t the end of the world.

D4H’s lack of football knowledge is consistently astounding.

Ask any coach if they’d rather have 1-2 players who go on to be perennial pro bowlers or team 3 deep with guys who will go on to be average NFL players all over the field and they’ll take the latter every single time.

The fact that he criticizes a team for putting out a lot of pros who go on to be average to above average is very telling.

VN Store

Back