'18 CA QB Adrian Martinez

The term ...."he gone"...must be in order then.

Let's surrender now and go straight to panic mode. I have a mattress hankerin' to be burned. :mf_surrender:

Because I posted that they offered him? Don't remember implying anything, just put info that thought might be interesting/impactful to our recruitment of him. Also, seemed to be an indicator as to the overall quality of the recruit.

But ok...

Reactions: 1 person
Not so fast my friend, we don't know what condition Sark will be in when he shows up for the at home visits.

Too late

dead-zone-burning-bed-vision-christopher-walken.jpg

Meh...needed the practice anyway. I'm not sure I'm doing this right.

Because I posted that they offered him? Don't remember implying anything, just put info that thought might be interesting/impactful to our recruitment of him. Also, seemed to be an indicator as to the overall quality of the recruit.

But ok...

Twas a joke...

Twas a joke...

I think we all need to have our sarcasm meters serviced and put a fresh coat of tough on our sensitive feelings. You can't post anything in here without it riling somebody to need to call you out.

Or maybe Freak can start e-mailing these to folks.

1323027236-dda94ae3-83ef-4feb-b785-6162b7dbd687.png

Reactions: 5 people
I think we all need to have our sarcasm meters serviced and put a fresh coat of tough on our sensitive feelings. You can't post anything in here without it riling somebody to need to call you out.

Now I'm upset that I couldn't really fill that form out. :cray:

Reactions: 2 people

I wish I could use that at school.... But I'd probably get fired

I think we all need to have our sarcasm meters serviced and put a fresh coat of tough on our sensitive feelings.

Watch some idiot come in here and try and say that it's just because we're not really funny.

Watch some idiot come in here and try and say that it's just because we're not really funny.

Are you kidding!?!? We are freakin hilarious. My mom tells me how funny I am all the time. Of course she does roll her eyes and wrinkle her nose like she just smelled something really bad smelling when she tells me that... :unsure:

I wish I could use that at school.... But I'd probably get fired

There is a military version too. I've handed out a couple to folks I knew could take the joke but were just being whiny little jerks on a given day.

Probably wouldn't work in a school environment though. You are correct there. :p

Per Hubbs

California quarterback Adrian Martinez, a Cal commit, remains a priority target, along with Justin Fields and Justin Rogers. Of the three, Martinez is clearly the most viable option and a guy Tennessee really likes.

The Vols could take two quarterbacks in the 2018 class, so they’re keeping all their options open, with coach Mike Canales maintaining contact with more than a dozen prospects. A number of quarterbacks will visit Tennessee in the coming weeks, starting with 3-star Earle (Ark.) signal caller Gerry Bohanon next weekend. In mid-April, California quarterback Brevin White will trip to Knoxville, while Cammon Cooper, a quarterback who earned an Elite 11 invite and is quietly a name to watch with the Vols, Micheal Penix, Jr, who holds Tennessee among his leaders, Jalen Mayden and Justin Foster will all visit Rocky Top for the spring game.

Tennessee also continues to maintain contact with Kentucky commit Jarren Williams, who attended Tennessee’s Junior Day, and Casey Thompson.

Reactions: 6 people
Visiting for O&W game...

Most notably, priority quarterback target Adrian Martinez will make the cross-country trek from California to Knoxville next weekend, taking a two-day trip to Tennessee. Martinez, who remains a Cal commit, is still recovering from recent labrum surgery, but that hasn't deterred colleges from seeking his signature, with Alabama, Oregon and others offering within the last few weeks. The Vols remain a real contender here, with Oregon and Fresno State (his childhood team) also in the mix. This visit could go a long way for the Vols.

-VQ

Reactions: 8 people
Hope we flip him that weekend. This seems to be our priority QB for this class if Fields isn't interested

Looks like with multiple quarterbacks visiting for the spring game, we are about to push for a commitment.

This kid is good. I'd love to get him on board. He has some good touch on his deep throws, seems to have good timing on his crossing patterns, has good speed in the QB run game, and seems to have a bit of that greased pig escapability that JDobbs has. If he is our QB, I would be very pleased.

This kid is good. I'd love to get him on board. He has some good touch on his deep throws, seems to have good timing on his crossing patterns, has good speed in the QB run game, and seems to have a bit of that greased pig escapability that JDobbs has. If he is our QB, I would be very pleased.

If we can't flip Fields then I would be happy with Martinez being the top QB in our class. I agree with your thought's above on Martinez. I think he would be a good QB for Butch's system.

If we can't flip Fields then I would be happy with Martinez being the top QB in our class. I agree with your thought's above on Martinez. I think he would be a good QB for Butch's system.

1. Fields
2a. Penix
2b. Martinez

IMO

VN Store

Back