'18 CA CB Olaijah Griffin (USC signee)

Apparently he’s taken “UCLA Commit” out of his Twitter bio. 👀🤔

👀 👀 👀
rbZYW.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Let's get him to sign those papers Wednesday. Don't wait!!

Not gonna be that easy, unfortunately. This will be a tough pull but UT did about as much as they could this weekend. If he leaves California, Vols have a very good chance. But no one really knows how big of an IF that is.

I wouldn't read too much into it.

He said he has a bunch of visits lined up and was bummed that UCLA fired Mora and his position coach.

Still, I like that we are taking a swing at this guy and hope we can keep him thinking about us.

Reactions: 2 people
If we get him can we change the 3rd down song to Regulators. I can hear it now “Regulators, mount up” Anything has to be better then that crap from this season.

Reactions: 2 people
If we get him can we change the 3rd down song to Regulators. I can hear it now “Regulators, mount up” Anything has to be better then that crap from this season.

If we can get someone actually coaching defense and making adjustments, I don’t care if they play Shania Twain on 3rd down. Enough with the cliches and faux coaching. I swear Butch put more time into that crap than realizing that guys like Kamara or Tyler Byrd actually could contribute to your team.

Reactions: 7 people
Griffin, Peterson, Emerson, and Lawless is one hell of a base to build off of defensively.

Don't forget Litaker too! I was just as hyped when Litaker committed as i was for Lawless. Lawless is rated a little higher, but I've watched Litaker be a beast in some of his highlights. Litaker will play himself into a key role by his 2nd yr I think. And not to mention the "diamonds in the rough" in JUCO that we have legit shots to land too right now. Plus the little talent we already have on the squad.......its gonna be alright in Vol Land again real soon I feel. We might finally be back on the path! Starts in the trenches (And a good QB of course)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back