'17 TN WR Princeton Fant (UT commit 6/18/16)

Come on down Mr. Fant. You have to think he likes the idea of playing opposite Higgins with Johnson throwing him the ball.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks.. Signed Antioch

"Come visit our Arby's..the only place in Tennessee where you can take a shank to the back for a cherry turnover."

Sincerely,
Antioch

P.S.
"One more thing, please pay no mind to the one-eyed women roaming the parking lot, they're just stealing your hubcaps."

Last edited:
Not apart of the La vergne football team at the moment due to off the field issues, to go along with the acl tear he suffered in the spring

This is one place where Butch needs to improve. He talks a lot about locking down the state. This 2016 class is very much lacking in state of TN commitments. Lots of other SEC and power 5 programs have cashed in this year on TN talent.

This is one place where Butch needs to improve. He talks a lot about locking down the state. This 2016 class is very much lacking in state of TN commitments. Lots of other SEC and power 5 programs have cashed in this year on TN talent.

There's not that much talent instate this year. We aren't missing much.

There's not that much talent instate this year. We aren't missing much.

ND got one, Clemson, Michigan, UNC, Ole Miss got several, A&M a couple, UCLA, and others. Obviously other power programs see talent there. We have guys committed I would trade for these instate guys at the same position we missed on in a heartbeat. I think in state recruiting or lack of doing so this year will prove to be a mistake.

Nothing like the last two years or next year. If it happens again in 2017 class I'll worry.

Landing in state recruits should be a priority every year. Not only when it's 5 stars across the board. HS coaches want to see their talented kids have the opportunity to play in UT Orange.

Nothing like the last two years or next year. If it happens again in 2017 class I'll worry.

Although 2014 was more top heavy, there are actually more 4 stars this year and the top 20 is pretty comparable with 19 P5 commitments.

I'm not saying there is anything to worry about, but this year's instate class isn't near as weak as people are making it out to be.

Although 2014 was more top heavy, there are actually more 4 stars this year and the top 20 is pretty comparable with 19 P5 commitments.

I'm not saying there is anything to worry about, but this year's instate class isn't near as weak as people are making it out to be.

I'm wondering if whatever is going on with Thig in the mid-state area has something to do with our poor instate recruiting this cycle.

I'm wondering if whatever is going on with Thig in the mid-state area has something to do with our poor instate recruiting this cycle.

Would make sense if some of the rumors are true. Who knows. Others saying Thig is in great standing with UT and due a raise. I guess we will see after Shoop is announced.

Would make sense if some of the rumors are true. Who knows. Others saying Thig is in great standing with UT and due a raise. I guess we will see after Shoop is announced.

I'm guessing Shoop takes over the mid-state, and Thig goes out of state.

Saw this kid first hand this weekend. I thought he was hands down the most impressive athlete at the 7on7 tryout at TSU. I would love to see him end up in Orange.

VN Store

Back