'17 TN CB Gentry Bonds

Played lights out tonight. Had an unbelievable TD catch and made some crucial stops on run defense.

Warriors won a defensive struggle 9-5. Bonds was a huge reason.

He will definitely come up and strike the ball carrier.

He's a sophmore at UT this year and I get this text from him yesterday..

"Why did the top bun and bottom bun of the Big Mac get into a fight?

... There was bad beef between them."

I ask you VolNation, should I be worried?

Reactions: 2 people

What time did you get the text?

Reactions: 1 person

I don't get it.

No that's good. Corny jokes at the student cafe or on campus is not a bad thing.

He's always cracking corny jokes.. He loves them.. But then he gets on me for cracking what he calls "dad jokes"... Haaa.. Kids..

He's always cracking corny jokes.. He loves them.. But then he gets on me for cracking what he calls "dad jokes"... Haaa.. Kids..

My ten day old doesn't like my jokes. He scowls at me when I say them... he may just have gas .. I dunno.. I'm not a doctor.

four-star junior cornerback gentry bonds of riverdale high school in murfreesboro, tenn., is scheduled to visit tennessee on saturday for the second time in less than two months, and sources close to his recruitment believe the vols have emerged as the early favorite to land him.

The 6-foot-1, 175-pound bonds has been high on tennessee since getting one of his first scholarship offers from the vols in march. He attended one of their junior days in late march and returned in august to attend one of their preseason practices.

Bonds, who picked up his latest offer from indiana more than two weeks ago, still is believed to be taking his time with the recruiting process, and he's likely to add more offers in the coming months. But even with other teams expected to enter the picture, one source said tennessee is likely to remain at the top of his list throughout his recruitment.

The no. 10 prospect from tennessee in the 247sports composite for the 2017 class, bonds already has developed a good relationship with the vols, including defensive backs coach willie martinez, and his trip to knoxville on saturday will give tennessee yet another chance to strengthen its early position with him.

Reactions: 3 people
Bump for Volatil.

n04LQAk.gif

Four-star cornerback Gentry Bonds was impressive during both drills and one-on-ones and looks to have added strength this offseason. At 6-foot-2, he has ideal size to play on the outside but is also versatile enough to move around if needed. Tennessee is very high on Bonds, as is Vanderbilt.

Woody, Rivals 7x7 at TSU

Reactions: 2 people
This guy looks feisty and mean. Is he mean, volatil? The length of our DB prospects is unreal with Bonds, Gibbs, and Stevens.

I want to see him get more physical this year. He's added some weight.

He impressed me with how well he breaks on the ball. He can come up and make the big hit and is always around the football.

I want to see him get more physical this year. He's added some weight.

He impressed me with how well he breaks on the ball. He can come up and make the big hit and is always around the football.

He played well against Bradley Central the first round. That's the only time I've seen him

VN Store

Back