'17 TN CB Gentry Bonds

Georgia fans started a thread on rivals making fun of us for losing bonds to Tech. We didn't even try to get him the last few months lol

It makes sense to try to find stuff to laugh AT right now because the only thing to laugh AT once the season starts will be how awful their team is each Saturday.

Reactions: 2 people
Seems like it would make sense to have Bonds instead of Labruzza, but I'm not a coach or talent evaluator. It will really suck if, for any reason, LSU steals Labruzza from us.

I'm sorry but Labruzza is miles away more talented than Bonds. I've never really been impressed with Bonds.

I'm sorry but Labruzza is miles away more talented than Bonds. I've never really been impressed with Bonds.

Fair enough. I admitted I'm not a talent evaluator. I lean on D4H for my evals (seriously).

What are your thoughts on the two, D4H.

I believe Labruzza played out a bit different. He held an LSU offer when he picked us. Now I can't say how hard they were pushing or if they were at all, but he at least showed he had the offer. Of course if they were not pushing and start, who knows.

So basically you're telling us you know nothing?

Got it! 👍🏽

I know that it showed he held the LSU offer most LA recruits we lose to LSU didn't have when we took their commitment.

Perhaps isn't wasn't committable?

Damn that Les Miles, why offer kids if they aren't guaranteed a spot or the offer is not committable? Smh. Don't offer the kid if you aren't willing to accept his commitment. I hope this isn't happening at other schools around the nation 🙄🤔

After watching this kid last night, I would take him on my team any day. He has put on a bunch of weight and is always around the ball. Looks like he could put on a little more and be one of those hybrid Safety/OLB types. If he sticks with Ga Tech, they are getting a steal.

VN Store

Back