'17' TN ATH Tee Higgins (Clemson commit)

Clemson versus Tennessee on the field will be the next Bama/FSU matchup. Both are looking very strong going forward.

To the Clemson poster- Now as for Butch beating a ranked team he kinda blasted the No.12 team in the country in the bowl game. That's outside of beating UGA in the regular season. Dabo finally got over the FSU hump after choking year after year(last year was as bad as the Florida and Oklahoma games for us this year). Say what you want but Butch teams don't get sandblasted like FSU did you all when Boyd, Hopkins, and Watkins were all there. And they killed you all at home in Death Valley.

Butch also beat a Clowney led SCAR team. Did Dabo do that? 😁😁😁😁

Reactions: 16 people
Clemson versus Tennessee on the field will be the next Bama/FSU matchup. Both are looking very strong going forward.

To the Clemson poster- Now as for Butch beating a ranked team he kinda blasted the No.12 team in the country in the bowl game. That's outside of beating UGA in the regular season. Dabo finally got over the FSU hump after choking year after year(last year was as bad as the Florida and Oklahoma games for us this year). Say what you want but Butch teams don't get sandblasted like FSU did you all when Boyd, Hopkins, and Watkins were all there. And they killed you all at home in Death Valley.

Butch also beat a Clowney led SCAR team. Did Dabo do that? ��������

Jimmy Superfly Snuka'd his lame tail.

Reactions: 1 person
clemson versus tennessee on the field will be the next bama/fsu matchup. Both are looking very strong going forward.

To the clemson poster- now as for butch beating a ranked team he kinda blasted the no.12 team in the country in the bowl game. That's outside of beating uga in the regular season. Dabo finally got over the fsu hump after choking year after year(last year was as bad as the florida and oklahoma games for us this year). Say what you want but butch teams don't get sandblasted like fsu did you all when boyd, hopkins, and watkins were all there. And they killed you all at home in death valley.

Butch also beat a clowney led scar team. Did dabo do that? 😁😁😁😁

FATALITY!!!!

a

Reactions: 4 people

^This... beat an eventual #4 team that hate-crimed his beloved Tigers and made Dabo spit out DNA. :w00t:

giphy.gif

Reactions: 9 people
Everyone can talk the game, but not everyone can walk it when the pressure's on.

The irony in this coming from a Clemson fan brought a smile to my face. Last title was in what the 70s? Plays in 3 team league, and has regularly been beaten by the mighty South Carolina gamecocks. Clemsoning, is an actual term.

Most kids who grew up in the Vols' hometown, wearing orange and rooting for the Vols, dream of playing for UT. This kid wasn't all-in, so he was never going to be an ambassador for the program. Who knows where he'll end up?

Just stop. Bring the info you normally do, but don't get drawn into a pissing match on a Tennessee board. It won't end well for you, and you'll just end up looking like a jilted rival fan like so many before you who came with good intentions, and became vilified because they couldn't avoid being baited into arguments.

tumblr_n0kdvi3KGW1r5a7rpo1_500.gif

I hate to bring bad news guys but here goes. Did some digging with my guy and asked what happened between Monday when I was told he was 100 percent committed to us and now. On his visit he talked with Amari Rogers and they are wanting to go to the same school and play together and that Clemson made him an offer he can't refuse. Not sure what that means. Next time I talk with him I'm gonna get him to elaborate a little on that but if NSD was today he would be headed to Clemson. This is all I know at this moment just passing along what I've heard. Whenever I hear more I'll be sure to pass it along.

At least we have nearly a year to keep recruiting. I do think Amari is all Clemson. Tee is obviously close to him but things could change again between now and next Feb.

^This... beat an eventual #4 team that hate-crimed his beloved Tigers and made Dabo spit out DNA. :w00t:

I'm actually one of the few Vol posters that likes Clemson but yeah don't come for my squad when you don't have any real hardware to brag on. Oregon has gotten to the title game and they still are who they are. As for now Clemson is the Oregon of the south until proven otherwise. 😁😁😁😁😁

I hate to bring bad news guys but here goes. Did some digging with my guy and asked what happened between Monday when I was told he was 100 percent committed to us and now. On his visit he talked with Amari Rogers and they are wanting to go to the same school and play together and that Clemson made him an offer he can't refuse. Not sure what that means. Next time I talk with him I'm gonna get him to elaborate a little on that but if NSD was today he would be headed to Clemson. This is all I know at this moment just passing along what I've heard. Whenever I hear more I'll be sure to pass it along.

Just to let you know, I put as much stock in this "bad news" as I did your "good news". :thumbsup:

I'm actually one of the few Vol posters that likes Clemson but yeah don't come for my squad when you don't have any real hardware to brag on. Oregon has gotten to the title game and they still are who they are. As for now Clemson is the Oregon of the south until proven otherwise. 😁😁😁😁😁

Nah doesn't Clemson at least have one national title? Oregon has a whole total of zero.

Butch also beat a Clowney led SCAR team. Did Dabo do that? ��������

7lZwLKc.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Good luck to the kid on making the best decision for him.

I dont think this one is over either way, but theres a long way to go so wont overreact to a decommitment.

VN Store

Back