'17' TN ATH Tee Higgins (Clemson commit)

I'm late to the party, but am an Oak Ridger and am very excited for this kid. I guess he just got offered by Georgia. Hopefully he wears orange. Oak Ridge hasn't had a Vol star since Shawn Summers.

On the oak ridge game tonight and Tee is smooth when he gets the ball. Just glides when he gets the ball. Middleton is big boy and moves really well.

Reactions: 1 person
Future 5*.

Have to keep him in Tennessee

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was a 5*. I believe he would be our class of 2017 version of Justin Hunter. He is INCREDIBLY athletic (as you can tell from his highlights :p).

What surprises me though, is he isn't getting big time basketball offers. He went to my old middle school, and when I went to one of the games he put up like 35 points... I've never seen anyone else from Oak Ridge do that in middle school before and there have been some REALLY good players in the past 5-10 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was a 5*. I believe he would be our class of 2017 version of Justin Hunter. He is INCREDIBLY athletic (as you can tell from his highlights :p).

What surprises me though, is he isn't getting big time basketball offers. He went to my old middle school, and when I went to one of the games he put up like 35 points... I've never seen anyone else from Oak Ridge do that in middle school before and there have been some REALLY good players in the past 5-10 years.

Jefferson or Robertsville? I went to JMS. Would love to get a former ORHS player to play at UT. The last one I remember is Shawn Summers back in the early-to-mid 1990s.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back