'17 OH WR Jaylen Harris (Ohio St. commit)

IMO, Harris is #2 on our receiver board with Thomas ahead of him and Payton behind him, I think we will take the first one of Thomas or Harris that wants in and if we miss we try to get Payton qualified.

I forgot about Pouncey, he might be #3.

IMO, Harris is #2 on our receiver board with Thomas ahead of him and Payton behind him, I think we will take the first one of Thomas or Harris that wants in and if we miss we try to get Payton qualified.

If Payton had the grades, I would take him over anyone left on the board. He's a perfect blue shirt candidate with his grade concerns.

UT is out of the race for Harris.

Harris has previously made official visits to Penn State and Michigan State. In addition to his upcoming Ohio State visit, Harris had previously told Bucknuts he would probably make an official visit to Tennessee the weekend of Jan. 27. But his visit with the Vol’s won’t happen.

“I’m not going to make that (visit) anymore,” Harris said.

When asked if he has narrowed things down to Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan State, Harris answered “yes.”

- 247 (Kurelic)

Reactions: 1 person
Ohio State just had a receiver de-commit very recently (maybe within the last 48 hours) - so Harris may have moved up their board suddenly because of the loss of the other receiver.

Ohio State just had a receiver de-commit very recently (maybe within the last 48 hours) - so Harris may have moved up their board suddenly because of the loss of the other receiver.

That's what happened yesterday. If the other guy had stayed OSU would not have had room.

Most on here were saying we are looking for more of a speed guy like Thomas anyway.

shocker-500x500.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I hope that one day we get back to being that type of program that can slow play in state kids and land them late in the cycle, if we miss on players who are higher on the board.

I hope that one day we get back to being that type of program that can slow play in state kids and land them late in the cycle, if we miss on players who are higher on the board.

I also doubt Buckeye fans are crying about not locking up Harris in September to "build the fence."

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back