'17 MS WR Jordan Murphy (UT signee)

Isn't this kid an academic concern? Interesting to me that, allegedly, we have now taken three potential academic risks (Gaddys) when Butch has typically steered clear from them.

Oh yeah, and Boom!

Isn't this kid an academic concern? Interesting to me that, allegedly, we have now taken three potential academic risks (Gaddys) when Butch has typically steered clear from them.

Oh yeah, and Boom!

The only thing I've seen about academic concerns is one post in this thread. Bleed orange brings good info but other than that post that's all I've seen. Not saying he's wrong or anything.

I'll just leave this here.
mr__bean_question_air_boom_gif_by_ryandunn1977-d4okz5m.gif

Oh yeah, and Boom!

Got Alabama's compliance guru...we can get a melon eligible. :geek:
blq1LmJ.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I know I'll sound like the ultimate sunshine pumper, but after Butch's last three classes and the development we've seen with our own eyes, and the complete flipping of a roster....yeah, I am not going to question the recruiting one bit. I anticipate full courses of crow come January.

Athletes out the ying yang! Complete 180 in team speed. Answered every negative question but they always generate more. :pinch:

Reactions: 1 person
this kid is a baller. I like the types of receivers they are going after in the '16 and '17 classes. Catch and run explosive players. Great for the spread system.

Oh yeah, and Boom!

That's why you recommend they commit early to get them on your plan and in school. If we are taking this early staff prob confident he gets in

Welcome Aboard the Big Orange Train Jordan!!!!!

Go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on Becoming a VFL!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Attachments

• BOtrain3.jpg
    BOtrain3.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 521
  • Arangatang_BlueTic.gif
    Arangatang_BlueTic.gif
    2 MB · Views: 548
  • BigOrangeBoomPumpkin.gif
    BigOrangeBoomPumpkin.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 546
Reactions: 2 people
That's why you recommend they commit early to get them on your plan and in school. If we are taking this early staff prob confident he gets in

Yeah, that's why Henderson not making it had me confused. He'd been committed a long while if I recall. Kid must have really just tried to coast.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back