'17 MS WR Jordan Murphy (UT signee)

Wonder if we had this kid higher on our board than KD Nixon? Seems like the same type of receiver, but just taller and may be just as fast! Good pick up and before I forget... BOOOMMM BABAAYYY!!!

CnRrk8gXgAAR4JZ.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
Lol que the "But he is a 3-star. We have a 5-star on campus right now. Why so many 3-stars. Oh my god the world is ending."

But on a more serious note I am getting a little nervous. This class is now filling up at light-speed. If I am not mistaken that makes 22 commitments, so only 3 spots left....

Unless we have a ton of attrition, like 5-6 guys, there are going to be a lot of names I was hoping to see in this class that won't make it in...

BREAKING: Jordan Murphy @king_murph23 verbally committed to #Tennessee #Vols moments ago.

scout.com/player/205478-…

Wonder if this means that Tee Higgins is a triple agent for Clemson instead of a double agent for us, and the coaches found out...

Lol que the "But he is a 3-star. We have a 5-star on campus right now. Why so many 3-stars. Oh my god the world is ending."

But on a more serious note I am getting a little nervous. This class is now filling up at light-speed. If I am not mistaken that makes 22 commitments, so only 3 spots left....

Unless we have a ton of attrition, like 5-6 guys, there are going to be a lot of names I was hoping to see in this class that won't make it in...

That will probably happen TBH

BOOM!!! Earlier discussion seemed that he was underrated due to grades. I am ready to see how many of our guys get bumps after the season. Keep stacking them up Butch!

200w.gif

Reactions: 4 people
“He is not going to be the biggest guy on the field,” said one SEC recruiter, “but he has a tremendous athletic ability to win balls in the air that the average player can’t.”

...He’s up to 185 pounds now, Vance said, and after joining the school’s track team last year, Murphy has improved his speed — the latest added attribute in his transformation into one of the state's best.

“I think every time he touches it this year he has a chance to score,” Vance said. “The change in speed was the one thing he was missing from last year. It’s a noticeable change. I think he’s going to be more explosive this year and that is the biggest addition to repertoire and that was what he needed to take his game to another level.”

Meet the 3rd member of the 2016 Dandy Dozen

Reactions: 6 people

Sit back, relax and enjoy the show. The fun part of recruiting is about to begin.

Reactions: 2 people
I know I'll sound like the ultimate sunshine pumper, but after Butch's last three classes and the development we've seen with our own eyes, and the complete flipping of a roster....yeah, I am not going to question the recruiting one bit. I anticipate full courses of crow come January.

Reactions: 10 people
I know I'll sound like the ultimate sunshine pumper, but after Butch's last three classes and the development we've seen with our own eyes, and the complete flipping of a roster....yeah, I am not going to question the recruiting one bit. I anticipate full courses of crow come January.

I think we ultimately end up with 7-8 4* guys and 2-3 5*s.

Class will be just outside the top 10 IMO

Oh yeah. We are going to be just fine

VN Store

Back