'17 Marlon Williams WR Mobile, AL (USC commit)

I kind of feel like if Jeff Thomas wants the spot it's his. I would imagine they will wait as long as they can on Sunday to give him the most time to think about if he wants to commit.

b58f97deb7c353ee5ce0b45e65a4b0bf.png

Ignont responded to him on the Twitters telling him to come to UT.

Reactions: 2 people
It was stated earlier this week by 247 staff that he's not a take right now.

Here is an example of how this type of info should be shared on here. Rather than a post that simply days "he gone" or "not a take" where it just sounds like you are sharing an opinion that I could care less about.

Interesting film on this kid. Shows very good hands and body control, ok route running. Doesn't show a lot of speed, but doesn't really get caught by anyone either. It seems he accelerates only when he needs to. Best thing about him is his build though. Big base and legs. Almost looks like an RB running at WR. Very physical to, half way through his HUDL film he obliterates some db's. Would like to know more about him from anyone that watched him play this season.

Went to GT, got LSU this weekend and we have him the last weekend. If he wants in, I'd like to see the numbers crunch. It's going to get crazy the next 2 weeks.

VN Store

Back